New school New start!

"I'm here. Okay D, don't be nervous. It's first day of your first new school. Make some friends and get along." I said to myself.

I jumped out of my car biding a goodbye to my butler ( But I highly treat him as my second father since my parents were busy about business.) I walked away from the car still nervous as bloody hell. I can't control but look at my feet because of my nervousness. Yes, I'm really nervous because it's my first time to transfer to a new school because I've been in a prestigious school since I first study. My dad wants me to be in what he said 'Real World'.

The moment that I feel I have my confidence back, I then stepped in to my new school. It was refreshing to see new faces and it's cool not to wear uniform. I was wearing a white loose torn shirt, black pants and a boots.

I reached my locker that is obviously mine because it has this huge number 13 that I put when I enrolled. I grab the things that I needed and put them inside my bag. As soon as I heard the bell, I rush through my first class.

When I stepped in, the beautiful woman immediately smiled to me. She gestured me to be in front so I can introduce my self to the whole class because I am badly late but my teacher understand it because she knew that I'm a new student. I cleared my throat and started to speak.

"Goodmorning everyone. I am Daniel Collins. Please just call me Daniel." I formally inroduced myself to them. I can see their reactions, some smiled, some got annoyed( I don't know why?), some just ignored me. Yeah, this will be a challenge for me.

"Okay Ms. Collins, you can now sit wherever you wanted." She beamed at me, I easily nodded at her. I walk past few students that started to stare at me, I wonder if they're thinking where will I sit. I found two vacant seats, the one beside a girl which is looking at me in disgust like I did something to her, and the other one is beside a brunette girl that's smiling at me. I decided to sit next to the brunette girl because I kinda already like her.

"Hey. I'm Maxine Sterling." She greeted me as she beamed.

"Hi. I'm Daniel Collins, glad to know you!" I said in a cheerful voice.

"Well students, go get along with the whole class, befriend with one another. I'm giving this as your free time." Our teacher stated. Maxine then approached me with a new girl beside her.

"Well umm, this is Viel Speer my best friend." As she pointed to the girl beside her. I nod and extends my hands towards her. "I'm Daniel Collins, nice to meet you."

"Friends?" She asked. "Yeah." I mumbled.

Suddenly a girl rushed through me, she has this spectacular smile and her cheerful movements that made me like her.

"Hi! My name's Jeny Wilson. I'm also a new student here. You're Daniel Collins right?" She cheered.

"Yeah I am, nice to meet you. By the way, this is Viel Speer and Maxine Sterling, my new friends."As I gestured to the girls. The girls extended their hands to her and we quite get along already.

-

It's lunch time as we walk through the cafeteria. I saw a lot of students already picking their tables. Then I saw a table just at the side, covered, that was really like invisible. I pointed the table to them and saw their disapproving look.

"No honey, it's too shady. I prefer that one."Maxine pointed out the table which is kinda at the middle. I'm about to say no but they grabbed me and shove me to the table.

"That's too harsh buddy." I joked. They all laughed as if I'm a clown. I looked around wondering the names of the people around us. Maxine saw me and she easily apprached me.

"You want some introduction to them. I know them but they barely know me." She whispered to me. I smirk at her and she stated to tells us about the students.

"That beautiful human being is Samantha Sparks, she has this down to earth heart, but suddenly she just changed to being such a bad girl, but still everyone looks up to her. A lot of girls envy her even her sister." She pointed out to a girl that has it's straight black hair, fair skin, not that tall but still beautiful girl that was walking her way in the cafeteria with her friends.

"The short guy beside her is Ty Brown. Some people call him gay but he don't like being called by it." She pointed to a short guy wearing a cap.

"That girl is Syra Sparks, Sam's sister. She has this little group of her. she's kind of a friend of mine." She pointed to the other side that there was a girl sitting in a table 3 tables away from us.

"The girl on her left side is Violet Philips, everyone knows she's kind of a bitch but she's friends with my sister. Then the girl beside her is I think a new student, not to judge but she looks like a total bitch. But the other girl beside her is the good-looking Mary McDuffy, she is kinda insecure about herself but i think she's smart." She paused until I asked a question.

"Who's the beautiful innocent looking young lady? She's adorable!" i whispered to her as I gestured to an adorable girl who has this innocent eyes and having her brown hair which is sided to her right.

"Whoops, someone's got a girl crush. But she's Sunny O'Conner. A lot of people are saying that she's a fake one, but i don't see her in that way." She protested.

"You want to know her?" She asked and I immediately nodded. She stood up and telling me to stand. Suddenly I saw the girls standing, Maxine shoved to their way.

"Hey Maxine!" Syra greeted in a cheerful voice. "Hi Daniel." she smiled as like we already know each other. Wait she knows my name. I beamed to her.

"How'd you know her?" Maxine asked in confusion.

"Duh, the students are talking about her. They are all saying that she's beautiful." She said sarcastically with a laugh. I faced the girl that I wanted to know, I got all my courage to say hi to her.

"Hi. I'm Daniel Collins. You're Sunny, right?" I asked her not caring if I sound weird. She nodded and smile she extended her hand to and made a shake hands. I mouthed her 'I like you' but not as I'm a lesbian I just have this thing inside me that telling me to like her even more.

"There you two."A familiar voice yelled at us. And it's Viel's voice.

"Can I excuse them?" She asked to Syra, as they left.

"What was it?" I demanded in a low voice.

"Daniel, this is my cousin Daniel Tucker. He wants to meet you so then he asked me." She proudly stated. I looked at her cousin. God damn, I got butterflies in my stomach as soon as I saw him. I think I kinda already have a crush.

-

School is over way to go home. But then I remember Daniel Tucker, he's been running through my mind.

"We going home already?" Jeny fainted.

"Someone's has a crush to my cousin. Anyways bye!" Viel teased me.

"Hey, that's not funny. My butler's here, gotta go." I bid my goodbye to them as we hugged each other.

(Hey guys! What ya think of it? Is it good? It's a fresh start for me. There'll be a lot more to come! Vote and comment xoxo!)