You Love Too Soon

It's been a month since Daniel Tucker and I had been officially together. I remember the way he courted me. He would always give me flowers and chocolates and other things that he gets from the cliché movies he always watch. I love the way we talk at late night. Whenever he calls me saying he can't sleep because he is already missing me. The way he give me a ride to school and back home. The way he will say that he LOVES me.

I find him really a kind of sweet guy that every girl could fall in love with. He is not that type of a mouth watering badboy. But hey, he's a type of guy that can catch your heart easily. He's like an ANGEL sent from above. And specially his BEAUTIFUL voice. A lot of girls are really having crush on him specailly the freshmen and some other older than us.

He really do care about his grades. Yeah he's a type of a nerd but hey he is still the way he is. He do looks like a nerd with his glasses but his face is very angelic. But he is kinda shy. That's why needles to say he's unpopular and that's why I love him, his simplicity and all.

-

We have so many school activities and heck the girls made me join them. I really don't like joining activities with other people especially those from our school, just then I've realized that I was talking ealier to my bestfriend, yeah I got a bestfriend. Her name is Lauren Andrei Elison. She said that she'll come over.

I took a glance on my clock and saw that it's already 9pm. She might be here any moment soon. I started changing clothes and so I heard the doorbell rang. I ignored it because I know that Luke will answer it. Just as I expected she opened the door widely showing tensed expression, She might be annoyed because I didn't go down to open the door for her, because I always open it for her.

"Daniel!!!!" She yelled.

"Hi Elle! I miss you too." I jump out of my bed and gave her a dramatic hug and then released her.

"You didn't miss me because you didn't even rushed to your gate though!" She cried rolling her eyes.

"Oh Elle you know I missed you so much and I have so many things to tell you. By the way, I hope you're already staying here for good." I said calmly.

"Hell yeah! I'll be studying in your school. So then we can always see each other. So heck I have so many plans for us." She giggled. I can see the excitement on her face. Okay guys, let me introduce you Elle. She's been my best friend since we're on diapers our families are great friends. So then we grew together. She's a cool girl, funny, loud and both of us are crazy. So that's just enough.

Then I started to tell her everything about my new friends and boyfriend.

"Im so glad that you already gave yourself a chance Dee. I'm so proud of you! But, I need to know those girls that you're telling me. Make sure I'm your one and only or else I'll be jealous forever." she whispered loudly. Yeah loud whisper haha.

"I love him and though, we have same name 'DANIEL' we are meant to be Elle! of course!" I almost shouted the words that escaped my mouth.

"Yeah whatever you say. But I'm still excited for my first day of school. So we better go to sleep. I'll stay here, we need to go to school together." She yawned.

We fitted ourselves in my gigantic bed as we fell asleep peacefuly. I love being with her, it's like everything turns out to be exciting.

-

"Wakie wakie Dee!" An irritating voice is buzzing on my ear. I opened my eyes and saw Elle grinning,

"Excited much?" I blurted out of annoyance. She nodded and help me get up. My eyes dropped when I saw that she already fixed everything all I need to do is take a bath and then eat.

After we eat we bid our goodbyes to Luke. Elle is the one to drive that's why Luke is unsure. Yeah, Elle is not really a perfect driver but she safely drive though.

"Jump Dee!" She cited.

"Calm down Elle. It's not like what you expected. They got Queen Bee." I stated trying to disappoint her but I failed.

"That's better, because we're here to fight." Her statement made me giggle with her pose.

"You know I love you." I gave her a Hug.

"I love you too." She hug me back.

We were hugging each other at the parking lot as then I saw the girls walking past me. I released Elle so the girls would notice me.

"Daniel!" Jeny greeted me with such a cheerful voice.

"Aye girls!" I wave to them as they walk to me, they took a glance of Elle then return to me.

"Who is she?" Maxine pointed to Elle.

"Viel, Maxine and Jeny, this is Lauren Andrei Ellison. Elle, they are the girls I'm telling you." I introduced them to each other.

"Hi, yes I'm Lauren Andrei Ellison, but I prefer you call me Lauren because Elle is just for Dee!" she stated.

"Who's Dee?" Viel asked curiously.

"Daniel, that's the nickname I gave her." She said in proud tone.

"So, we better get going?" I cut in.

"Oh yeah yeah." They answered. This day will be quite exciting but then quite difficult because of the other students.