welcome ladies~

Flash back...

"Promise you won't tell?" Was all that came out his mouth. "Of course."

Still Tom's Pov.

"Of course" he looks down and sighs. He seems to be scared of lies something important to him. "Sky was the first girl to find me attractive... And she seems so beautiful. The way she looks at me... It gives me the feeling to mate with her!" I stopped him in his tracks. "Wait, mate with her?"
He looks at me curiously. "Yea?.. make a family with her. She has the DNA I want my children to have." I sit there staring at him. "Like an animal?.." I asked him. he then looks down and puts his head in his hands. "I don't know how to describe this feeling okay?! When she looks at me my heart races, when I think of her my stomach feels funny even after I eat, when she smiles I see a sparkle in her eyes, and- and- and-" he began breathing heavily "I'm having that feeling I'm my stomach again Goddamnit!!" I quickly hold him and put his head on my shoulders trying to calm him. "And she hates me!" I then look at him, that's not true! "Alex, what are you talking about? She blushes like crazy every time she looks at you I know when Sky likes somebody! And she loves y-" I was cut off by Star clearing her throat I look it my window to see (y/n) and Star standing outside as Sky runs out. "Hey guys, what's up??" Sky says smiling brightly. They all have on very beautiful dresses, but no one looked as beautiful as (y/n). She's always been so stunning, I've noticed that sense we met. I see Alex as his jaw hangs open mesmerized by Sky's dress. He has a heated look at her and his face is heated alone. I look back to see Marco come out in a red and black tux. Star is wearing a pink and white dress with matching boots. Sky is wearing a dress I'm guessing is based off of flames. And (y/n) is wearing that stunning dress that she wore when we first met. She's so cute...

As we went to the blood moon ball. I look over at Alex to see him staring at Sky as she has her headphones and phone that I bought her in hand. He sighs and then looks over at me who's smiling at him with the 'i know what your thinking' face. He then rolls his eyes and stares out the window with Marco and Star taking and (y/n) sleeping on my chest. I smile kissing her forehead. She looked so cute when she was in her Dreamland. I then start to think... Are we together?.. I'll seal it at the ball. She will be all~ mine~...

A/n__________________
Hey guys! I know it's been Tom's Pov for a while, I said there would be a lemon, and there's been allot of Skalex but trust me I'll get into the good parts and Alex plays A HUGE part. So I hope you like him, you'll never know what happens at blood moon ball~ (no I'm not making it into an Alex x reader there will be an explanation from Tom's parents after the dance)
Fun fact time!!! So did you know Alex and Tom had the same birthday?? Alex was born the exact day as Tom, they are literally just an exact year apart. They can also see each other's dreams as if they're connected. That's why Alex tries to control himself from having wet dreams. He doesn't want to traumatize his older brother... Again... Poor Tommy... Tom! I meant Tom! Please don't kill me reader~Chan! ... Well that's all for now b-bye!!!