His Past

So guys I have 40 reads so happy like today's been really sucky. My boyfriend thinks I'm leaving him and I'm not plus I'm being bullied by this girl she keeps calling me a dog and she's telling ever one that I'm cutting my self and I'm just want to be done. But anyways I thought Maddox's is really hard core so let's find out a little about him.

I got home from school. If that's what you call this my dads always at work paying for my mothers drugs and drinks. We barley have money for food my dad trys but.

When I opened the door my mother was on the floor beer bottle in hand and before I could react she hit me I was bleeding everything was going black. When I woke up my mother said to me.

" The demon is to leave me and enter you it most be fed."

Those were the last words she ever said to me. Before she died in front of my own eyes. I saw her eyes roll back in her head and her skin turned purple. But a small butterfly left her body and went to my side then when I looked down to find it the butterfly was gone.

I went up staris to the bathroom to see the were the butterfly went. But it was on my skin. A blue butterfly tattoo on my hip.

When my dad can home all hell broke lose he was yelling at my mother and crushing me for her death. I told myself on that day that I would be successful on my dreams.

OK so not the best if you want something to happen they just say so in the comments. But hey love u guys like really. Don't forget to vote and comment

Willow