Her past

Hey guys super excited I have 17 views that don't seem like much but to me that's a lot. I wasn't planing on any one reading this. Also I heard this song in any other story and was like I should talk about Katie's past.

But with warning it will be sad and blood u have been warned.!!

12 years before

I was playing out side with Soxy my cat. He's black white. When I heard mommy pull up I was scared the sun was still up so something had to have happened for mommy to come home early. I walked inside with Soxy behind me mommy was yelling at daddy as he cooked dinner.

Mommy said daddy was to happy when all he was doing was putting up with me. Her pathetic daughter. That hurt but I was used to it by now mommy didn't like me she thought that I was ugly and dumb and that I could not do anything on my own.

But that was ok .  Because daddy loved me with all his heart even more then he loved mommy. But when mommy found out that I was hearing there conversion. She would walk over to me and push me then slap me and kick me till I was covered in blood. Mommy was mean to me but daddy would yell at her the whole time.

One time daddy called the cops on mommy but that was bad idea. Because mommy got daddy's hunting gun and shot him in the arm and leg she shot me to but only in my hand that's why I'm left hand. When the cops called my dad was dying. And I was in a ball crying. They took me and daddy to the doctor s but daddy died and mommy was put in jail I will never see her in my life.

At least that's what I thought but when I was staying with amam and papa she tried to kill me on my first daddy of second grade. I was really happy that day because I was smarter than any of the other kids. But when I walked out to the barn to start on my chores mommy was hiding behind the hay. She jumped up and tried to stab me with a kife. I screamed and jumped up on my horse and we got really far but mommy was on a horse to and she staged me on the shoulder. But before she could kill me papa was there. After that I never saw her again.

But know I don't trust people very well I'm scared that my friends will come after me with akife in hand.

Hi guys so I hope you liked I'm sorry that I have not been on for a little life is crazy right now so don't forget to vote and comment what you want next to happen. I'm kind of thing Maddox's story past. But idk