Chapter Six: The End Of Something Beautiful Pt.2

We arrived at a little pond hidden within a bunch of trees. The water reflected the beaming sun and looked super refreshing. We stepped outside of the car and took in the view. I stretched my legs and walked over to give Hunter a hug. I'm sure it's all just in my mind. I need to enjoy the day and enjoy my man, while I can. The air out here is warm and clean. It just feels genuinely good and relaxing.

  "Are you just gonna get in or are you just going to stand there forever?" Hunter asked sarcastically. I looked up with sadness.

  "I would love to, but I don't have my swimsuit." I let out a sigh.

  "Now what makes you think we need swimsuits." Hunter pulled down his pants and kicked them off to the side. He was wearing a pair of my lime green Hollister boxer briefs, which looked better on him than me. He slowly began to pull down on them until they reached the ground.

  "I would just hate to get your cloths wet babe, besides it's to hot to be wearing anything." He took another step forward and flung off his shirt. "Your turn!" Within minutes the two of us were naked and swimming in the small warm pond. After a few seconds of free swimming I got bored and slipped into hunters arms.

  "I hope this never ends, you know. Just me and you naked in a pond not giving a fuck about life. I just love you so much and never want to hurt you." I gazed into Hunters eyes and silence filled the air.

  "Babe, nothing you can do will ever make me love you less." Hunter leaned in and pressed his cold pink lips against mine. In that moment nothing else mattered, just him. After he pulled away he clinched my ass and pulled my body closer. "Have you ever had hot kinky pond sex." He whispered into my ear.

  "Only once." I joked. We both began to laugh then headed to a more shallow part of the pond. Once we could touch the soft sand again I jumped into hunters arms. I wrapped both of my legs around his waist to make sure I dont fall backwards. He slowly eased a finger into my butt to loosen it up a bit. A few seconds later he put another finger in, then one more. I let out a soft moan and started to harden up. I had no problem getting my anus moist surrounded in all of this water. He pulled his fingers out of my ass and put his hands around his juicy hard dick. Once he put the tip inside I started to gentally move my body down. A few inches in and I pulled back up then down again, this time going deeper. It was like the pony ride position, I had complete control over the speed and how far it goes in.

  "Ohhh daddy." I started to bounce faster. "I want you to squirt your babies inside of me." Going even faster I could now feel him doing some of the work.

  "I'm about to cum!" He was fucking me so hard and fast that waves began to form in the water. I screamed out with pleaser. "Yes daddy, fuck me!" In the matter of seconds he was done and I sat there still hard with his cock in my ass.

  "Let's go back to the surface and I can finish you off." Hunter suggested with a releaved look.

  "That sounds amazing." I hopped off his dick and we practically ran to the grass. He reached in the car and grabbed a small fuzzy blanket for us to lay on. We plopped down and he started sucking. I layed my back flat on the blanket and spread open my legs. He kept on deeptroating me but he now had his finger a couple inches in my butt. It only took a few minutes of this till i gave him a warning then shot my semen down his throat. After swallowing every drop Hunter layed down next to me and we spooned for what felt like hours.

  "Hey babe, can you go get my phone out of my pants." I asked with a polite voice.

  "Anything for you." Hunter stood up and walked over to our pile of cloths. He picked up my pants and pulled out my phone along with his necklace.

  "Where did u get this." He looked at me while dangling the cross necklace in his hand.

  "I found it in Allie's room this morning. Care to explain how it ended up in there?" I crossed my arms.

  "I have no idea, your sister must of stole it from me while I was asleep in the hallway." He walked closer and handed me my phone.

  "Funny thing tho, your boxers were in her room to." I said in a less nice tone.

  "Oh yea, I forgot that she let me change in there yesterday, I must of left them on the floor by accident." He let out a sheepish smile.

  "Quit fucking lying to me, your boxers are in the corner of my room that you threw them in last night. Now tell me why the hell you were in my sister's room yesterday, and why you were sleeping naked outside her door." I walked over to him and stared while waiting for my response.

  "That's none of your  damn business." Hunter put his boxers on and threw his necklace on the ground bearly missing my foot. "I told you what happened, now if you believe me is your choose." He angerly walked over to his car, got in, and drove away.
_______________________

  The night started to approach and I was still laying on the small fuzzy blanket with tears running down my face. I picked my phone up off the ground and made a call. Nobody answered so I decided to leave a voice message.

  "Hey, I know we haven't talked in awhile but I'm stranded out in the middle of nowhere. Please come get me." My voice cracked with every word. I opened up Google maps and took a picture of my location. I sent the picture to him then fell asleep.

Hey peeps, hope your enjoying the story so far. I know that their are alot of spelling mistakes and there's a few things that don't add up, but try to ignore them or post a comment so that I can fix it. 💖💖 after the story is finished, if I ever finish it I will try to re-read it and fix everything.

~TheTimeSlayer X3