my love (suga) pt. 3 {end}

Yoongi POV,

"I was broken into pieces after that incident" I said to jin hyung after telling the story. He was already into a crying mess.

"But the best part is I didn't gave up. I continued loving her even tho I know  she don't know me" I added.

"So how you get into this situation" he asked.

I gave him a weak smile and answered that after getting discharged I started everything all over again. We started with friendship, I was confident that I'll make her fall for me again but I was wrong when she said she only see me as a very good friend and nothing. I didn't lose hope and I proposed her the way I did on past but everything again gone down when she bust on me that she doesn't love me and said I must move on and forget her.

I didn't realize I was crying very hard while telling this until a pair of arm embraced me from behind. I looked at my right and saw jin hyung crying.

Who's this?

I turn to see it was..

Y/n...

I was so shocked to see her that no words came from my mouth. Except a wide eyes expression.

She started hitting my chest with her soft hands while saying why haven't I said this to her earlier.

I was confused.

"W-what are you doing here y/n?" I asked her.

She embraced me in her arms. I realized this is the feeling being in  heaven.

"When didn't you said this to me that I was in amnesia?"
"I thought you'll never believe me"
"I believe you yoongi"
"What's this happening?"
"I remember, I remember everything yoongi-ah."
"But how?"
"I was coming here to you when I found a picture of us together in closest. I was totally confused coz as much I remembered we never clicked any picture together. When I asked my mom to explain she said you can explain this better. Now on the way to you I heard everything."

I hugged her tightly.

"I love you so much y/n."
"I love you too yoongi. I'm so sorry for hurting you."
"Its OK princess."

I kissed her forehead lovingly.

And saw a figure staring at us in a very very confused look.

"What is this? Can someone explain what is this going on?". Jin hyung shouted.

We busted in laughter.

                           End.

--------

How was it??

Vote comment..

Lots of love.