Chapter 3

Midoriya raised his brow once he noticed Todoroki staring. "Something wrong Todoroki?" He asked as he looked at the half and half boy. Todoroki became flustered and blushed a light pink. "Uh, n-nothing," he stuttered. Oh god was I staring? He tried to shake off the blush and turned to the rest of the group.

"We should probably head inside," Todoroki said quickly and began to walk towards the doors of the school. The others looked at each other before walking with him. Midoriya caught up with him and walked beside him. "You sure you're alright?" He asked again, wanting to make sure his new friend was truly okay. Midoriya was just like that. Whoever he met he cared about, even if he barely knew them.

Todoroki nodded. "Don't worry about it," he assured the worried boy. Midoriya knew Todoroki was lying but decided to let it go.

They all reached the classroom and Uraraka sat at the front of the class with Iida. The rest of the seats around them were filled. So Midoriya and Todoroki walked towards the back of the class and got seats there. All the while Todoroki was deep in thought.

Crap! What am I going to do? If I stay friends with him it'll be torture. But it's not like I can make up a valid excuse on the spot. This'll take some time... "Todoroki?" Midoriya had been calling him. Todoroki shook his head and looked at Midoriya. "Hm?"

"Are you absolutely sure you're okay? You seem really distracted ever since we got to school. Are you nervous?" Todoroki shook his head. He's observant. That might be a problem if I'm going to be lying to him. "No I'm just...thinking," he trailed off.

He's hiding something. I can tell. But what is it? Midoriya stared intently at Todoroki before turning to the front of the class as the teacher walked in. He didn't waste anytime and told the students to put some sort of gym strip on and go outside to the field. The class obeyed and changed before walking down to the field. Midoriya was wondering where Kacchan was. He would soon find out.

As soon as they left the classroom, Midoriya felt a strong hand grab his left arm. He was pulled away from the other students and into another hallway. Midoriya gasped but his mouth was quickly covered and he was pushed against a wall. He looked at the person who grabbed him. And it was none other than Bakugou himself.

"Hello there Deku," he hissed with a grin on his face. "Ka-mph-ccha-" Midoriya struggled to talk with Kacchan's hand over his mouth. "I thought I told you not to come here," he whispered. Midoriya froze for a minute. Did he smell...lust? Was it coming from Kacchan? No. It couldn't be.

Kacchan took his hand off of Midoriya's mouth and put both hands on either side of his face, trapping him. "I-I wanted to come, I g-got accepted," he tried to explain. What is with Kacchan today? He's acting very different.

Midoriya looked into Kacchan's eyes and there was no denying it. That was lust. Midoriya blushed involuntarily. Kacchan saw and his grin got wider. "Am I making you blush Deku?" Midoriya then knew what was going on. But he didn't want it to happen. What was he supposed to do? Kacchan was much stronger than him and it's not like he could try and get away.

"What's going on here?" A voice spoke from behind Kacchan. Kacchan quickly turned around and to his hands away from Midoriya. When he moved, Midoriya could see it was Todoroki. His piercing eyes were shooting daggers at Kacchan.

"None of you're business!" Kacchan said defensively. "Shouldn't you be getting changed Bakugo?" Todoroki asked and raised an eyebrow at the blonde boy. Kacchan growled and stomped away to get changed. Once he was gone Todoroki walked over to Midoriya.

"You okay?" He asked and placed a hand on Midoriya's shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks Todoroki," Midoriya said and looking up at Todoroki, a thankful smile on he face.

He didn't know why he did it, but he moved forward and wrapped his arms around Todoroki, embracing him. Todoroki again blushed light pink. He then cracked a small smile and hugged him back, resting his head gently on top of the other's.

"Come on. Let's get to the field," he said and let go of Midoriya. They both felt warmth leave their body as he did so. Todoroki froze for a minute before walking again. Midoriya caught up with him and walked beside him.