The Tape

⚠Headphones⚠

He rolled his hips deeper into the smaller boy beneath him, hearing the breathless little whimpers that came out. The air was filled with the scent of cum, sweat and tears but there wasn't any sign of neither stopping. The pleasure was much too good.

Jungkook wasn't usually one to be so rough, other times where himself and Jimin had been in a similar situation had been sweeter; focused on the love-making aspect. But this time, he was mad. Even as Jimin relentlessly groaned at the hardness of his cock, all he could see was red. Fucking Jimin into the mattress like this had never once crossed his mind not until the former had crossed the line.

His hot tongue rolled against the inside of his cheek as he reminisced how Jimin was practically all over Taemin, caressing his forearm and leaning in for hugs. Jungkook was used to this kind of behaviour by now but it was Jimin's scent that had him reeling - he smelled like Taemin.

And bad behaviour had to be punished.

"D-DADDY~ AhhHH..." The smaller moaned as he gripped onto Jungkook's biceps. "F-FASTER-"

Jungkook continued pushing and pulling his cock in and out of Jimin but automatically grabbed at his thigh and lifted it.

"Bad boys don't get heard~ Were you trying to order Daddy around, baby boy?" He spanked Jimin's butt over and over again, the smaller calling out profanities that would make a stripper blush.

"WANNA CUM JUNGKOOK~"

Jungkook would've replied with a snarky comment about how Jimin deserved even more of a punishment for not calling him Daddy, but he was too busy admiring the mess beneath him. The mess he was thrusting into. His mess.

Droplets of sweat were dropping off of Jimin's body, his eyes narrowed yet filled to the brink with lust - a want to be repeatedly dominated. His lips swollen from being bitten yet parted to give way to his lewd sounds that he hardly seemed to contain. Jimin's cock was leaking pre cum and the cock ring restraining it had left it an angry red. Jungkook knew that Jimin was only partially aware of the camera in Jungkook's hands, the boy way too enraptured with the pleasure that the dominant was giving him.

"You're such a slut," Jungkook growled, glancing at Jimin briefly through the view finder. "Always wanting a cock up your ass at any one time, huh? What do you have to say about that, baby boy?"

"Onl- AH JUN- DADDYY~ UHH AH~"

Jungkook landed a particularly sharp thrust at Jimin's prostrate, hitting the mark expertly. He smirked, knowing that Jimin would never be able to give him a proper answer at this rate - too focused on the pace of his cock slamming into him.

"What was that?" He teased.

"All YOURS- HAAHH- NEED T-TO C-CUM~~"

Jungkook zoomed the focus in on to Jimin's puckered wet hole that swallowed his member without hesitation, making sure that the cum-stained rim was in full view. Just by seeing that himself made him even harder than he was before.

"It's getting harder AH~" Jimin squealed, feeling Jungkook expand inside him.

"Ha~ you're such a slut and yet you're still so tight.."

He continued to pummel into Jimin's tight wet heat, pausing to flip him over so he was facing the bed. Jimin's high pitched whines were muffled by the sheets beneath him, the fabric brushing against his sensitive member only bringing him closer to orgasm. Jungkook momentarily wondered how many dry orgasms Jimin had had since they started.

"I don't understand, baby boy... What do you mean "all yours"?" He punctuated each word with a snap of his hips which left Jimin nibbling on his bottom lip for mercy.