Clearing Up Confusion (A/N)

Hey guys, I've been reading the comments and I've realised that there's quite a lot of confusion between different parts of the story- I'm using the term 'story' incredibly loosely here because it isn't actually a story. It's a collection of oneshots and etc. into one work, because I don't really see the point of publishing a completely new work for every one shot I want to do.

The one shots that I do create are simply just drabbles that I wanted to share with you all and don't particularly intend on continuing, unless, of course, I see a major interest being taken to a particular work.

That being said, DYANL is something that I'm planning to continue soon - but I'm in my final year of exams and it's pretty intense. I promise I'll have a few months free of school afterwards and I will dedicate to writing my FFs and trying to satiate the hunger that I've (hopefully) left you all with.

I have a draft for the next chapter (for all my works in fact) but it's just sitting there for now, waiting to be finished. I do write every now and then and try to add to it, but my mindset has been in the right mode for leisure writing for so long that it's a little difficult to snap back into it.

I'm probably going to update one of my other works relatively soon, but it all just depends on the workload.

Anyways, leave any questions you have for me right here and I'll be sure to answer them all for you x