Chapter 10 - rise of the dark princess

Before I began....this chapter only involves Po and Shadow-tubby...

Shadow-Tubbys pov

Po was sitting in front of me confused and sad....I said as tears roam down her face, hhhmmmmm....I see a real bad pain in you Red-Sparkle...your a beautiful and lively girl....a princess anyone coulda imagined....but I can see.....your parents abandoned you...princess....I see that they hurt you deeply....very deeply.....

Po's pov

I remembered everything as a baby....I saw myself as a baby....I was happy with my big sister but.....my parents were cold and harsh....they order their guards to kill me far away from here....they took me away from where I was born....and were about to kill me...but they hesitated before running off...

Shadow-Tubbys pov

I said to her, what mean and cold-hearted parents...kind Loving parents shoulda known better...I don't think they wanted you princess.... she gasp as more tears fell.... I said as the dark smoke clears, you deserve more care and love than that....your new family....your brothers and sister they are no different are they.....

Po's pov

I thought back about what Dipsy said and Laa-Laa never thinking of me... Dipsy yelling at me harsh never to talk about Tinky-Winky. I said, not one...not even...once...they never cared about me...even at that night....

Shadow-Tubbys pov

I said, it seems you remember that they think that you were in the way.....she stood up and just cried in front of me..... I said, who do they think they are?....how could they do this to you Red-Sparkle? Don't you deserve better than that?.....*she became very angry and full of hate*....in fact there's nobody here that cares and loves you....people with cold hearts will be punished....& your just the person to do it with me....Princess Red-Sparkle....*the newborns come in*....for I have care about you....we will dispose this miserable world and anyone who gets in our way will perish with their lives.... she screamed as a dark light emerges the newborns became more bigger, more faster and more powerful....they were more impressive than I thought....she kept screaming as her hair became longer and she was wearing something dark and cold.... she stopped screaming.... and rose up with the hate and darkness in her eyes..... I said amusingly, Welcome to your true destiny....welcome to our side....Princess Dark-Heart.... she and as she laughed, my pleasure to be with you....Dark....I took her hand and said, my pleasure indeed....