Chapter 14 - Laa-Laa and Walton fight their way in

Waltons pov

We saw Shadowtubbys lair which is a real dark and creepy place....but we have no choice....we need to....Lane and I were still searching for Po when we learned that Dipsy ran off....probably running off to get his idiotic revenge.... I swear he's just holding a grudge against him...all because he took his head clean off..... at anyway we went to the entrance to his lair as we hid behind each tree and then....we made a shocking discovery.... it was too late....Po has....well....she's gone hateful and mad....we saw her with hate in her eyes....while she was walking inside....I sighed and said, this is all my fault....it's because of me....I'll haft to.... I was interrupted when Laa-Laa touched my shoulder and said, it's not you Walton....it's my fault too.....*she looked at me* were in this together Walton....we need to fight our way in.... I said, b..but Lane.... she interrupted, no but Walton....I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.....you saved me....but when I fell in love with you....I felt peace....I love you Walton....I really do....*she blushed* I said smiling, Lane....I..... we kissed for a minute and then ran off to fight our way in.... Lane and I fought as the three newborns and as we took out the last one....we ran inside without any of them noticing...

Dipsy's pov

Yeah I snook my way in....but as I snook away from the newborns I saw Po.....and she's not the same girl I used to know....it's all my fault....I was so harsh on her.... but now it's too late..... I was going to find that violent-violet head....but Po's conversation with Shadowtubby was a big shock to me.... Po said to him, how pathetic and he didn't even try to fight....*the newborns shook their heads no*...he's no use to us anyway.... Shadowtubby said, I agree....we'll just leave him....*turns to Po* so...how did your sister reunion go.... she said, HA!...she was so unbelievable....what a twirp....HAHAHAHA.... I couldn't believe it as they laugh.... then Shadowtubby said, well Tinky-Winky will be dead soon....I'm sure he won't escape now....such a shame when Rainy-Daisy and Zippy-Tippys son has took after both parents.... Po said, heh...I don't feel sorry for him....he's nothing to me....they laughed more as I could bare it...I felt recently sorry for him but the other half was still mad.....but I had gone and the first place to find him....will be the dungeon...