Chapter 28 - troubled child

Tinky-Winkys pov

I woke up in the same room knowing that I was never going to see my mom again. but I already noticed Walton & Laa-Laa making out in the halls...can't those two go somewhere private to do that...oh why...I couldn't even face anyone but Dipsy...I cried knowing I couldn't fight or I might hurt someone... but I keep thinking about what Shadowtubby said to me...<flashback> I was still tied up as Shadowtubby tied the end of the rope to a tree branch...I said, please just...leave Dipsy alone...just get rid of me instead... he looked at me and said, very touching but I ain't gonna do that... I yelled in tears, NO!!!...LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING I SWEAR!!... he slapped me and said, SHUT UP!!! I shouted, DIPSY!!!..SOMEONE HELP ME!!!....
HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHH!!! that when he shut me up....the cloth around my mouth was tight enough for me not to shake it off or scream for help...as if the ropes weren't hurting me enough...I was standing there knowing this was gonna be my demise he said as he laughed, you maybe rid of your personality....but your never free from what you did...you are nothing but a troubled child...who's parents have been dead since he was a little infant...I wonder just how troubled are you really...unless you wanna be hanging around just like you did with the princess....I stay right where you and avoid being killed if I was you... I felt like a something must have been grabbing me and trying to suffocate me....I was so scared...I thought I was a goner....I couldn't bare looking at myself...I thought this was it and I'm gonna die...I muffled and cried at the same time...I was terrified....very scared of what I am....I was having trouble balancing the log I was standing on until Dipsy showed up....<flashback ended> I was devastated as I went back to sleep. Even if what Dipsy said is true...I still feel myself in the clutches of my evil version....I can feel the grip of his cold and bloody hand gripping on my arm.... I still feel my hands tied aggressively...the rope hurt was tight enough to leave bruises...I still feel his cold hand on my mouth...holding me from behind with a grin...I can almost hear myself trying to scream for help...but couldn't...I can still hear his voice torturing me with a sickening grin saying: YOU ARE PATHETIC!!...WORTHLESS TO THIS WORLD!!...I AM YOUR DESTINY!... I screamed and cried as I felt terrified for my life... then his voice said, AAAWWWWW!!...WHATS THE MATTER?!...SCARED?!...YOU SHOULD BE!!...I'M ALL THATS LEFT OF YOU!... I didn't want to hurt anyone ever again...I rather die than let him take over me...I can only listen to the screams of others in agony....knowing that I would never escape...I felt my world crumbled....as I screamed in agony and suffering...but no sound came out....it was a really silent scream...I whimpered knowing it was my fault...I have been a troubled child....I repeat the words in my mind while crying: someone...please...help me....HELP!... that evil-duplicate of me is amused of the sound of me in fear, suffering, agony, and pain...I can feel a dark and painful stab wound...in my chest...as I felt dead I whispered as tears rolled out of my eyes, I...I'm sorry...I didn't want this....to happen...it hurts....it hurts....IT HURTS!!!....I felt the rope tied to me and the cloth around my mouth....I can only listen to the screams of bloody-murder....although most of them still felt fainted...but then I heard two familiar voices calling out to me.... first voice: TINKY-WINKY WAKE UP!!! Second voice: YOUR IN A NIGHTMARE! PLEASE WAKE UP!! I immediately recognized the voices and those voice belong to Po and Rose. I woke with tears in my eyes. I heard one of the soldiers teased them and yelled, HEY YOU TWO!!...FOR A COUPLE OF PRINCESSES YOU SURE DON'T ACT LIKE YOU TWO ARE!! Another one shouted, YEAH A PRINCESS DOESN'T YELL FRANTICALLY LIKE A LITTLE KID!!! They pointed and laughed at them... well until Walton shouted at them, HEY YOU TWO QUIT FOOLING AROUND!! And then I heard Laa-Laa shouting, WILL YOU TWO STOP GOOFING AROUND AND GET BACK TO WORK THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO TEASE!! The two soldiers said to them, yes mam and sir. I looked around to see Dipsy....but he wasn't around... I was in tears....was I alone?....no....it just can't be... then she turn to see me crying in guilt and sorrow...I was fully convinced that this was all my fault... I looked at her with a sad look and said, I...I'm so sorry...so...very sorry...really...really sorry...Po...please forgive me. I said, hey...it's okay...please don't cry... she felt so bad for me...thats when something clicked in her head...as she said, wait right here Tinky-Winky I'll be right back... I whispered, Po?..Po where are you going? She replied, there's something I need to do....just stay here.... Po walked out of the clinic. Then Rose followed her.... I felt so guilty... even if they are there for me....I'm still very scared and guilty....I am a troubled child...