Learning The Ropes

It was an ordinary day for Shigaraki, the usual couple coming in and taking hours to choose what they wanted, a couple of twenty-year old's giggling at all of the merchandise, and that one random girl that came in went directly to grab what she needed, purchased said item without looking at him and walking away as fast as possible. Nothing different in this sex toy shop.

Shigaraki sighed as he sat back on his chair, he hated doing day shifts they were always the ones that dragged out the most. At first, he was thrilled to find out that he would be mainly doing day shifts since the rest of his coworkers had other things to do. And he loved it in the beginning, he only had to deal with maybe two or three people and that's it but now after weeks of day shifts, the boredom was killing him.

Suddenly he heard the bell from the front door ring as a man walked in. He had messy black hair and was covered in piercings, he wore a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans. Despite being away from Shigaraki, he could smell the cigarette smoke from him. Immediately Shigarakis stomach twisted, he just had the feeling that this man was going to cause him so much trouble.

"Welcome, if you need help I'm right here" Shigaraki said in a monotone voice.

The man turned to look at him like if he was about to say something back but instead stopped in his tracks. He looked at Shigaraki up and down, analyzing every single inch of him. From his ripped jeans and loose fit black shirt, to his messy blue hair. The man wasn't hiding the fact that he was checking out Shigaraki either and even smirked and winked at him when they had eye contact.

"Hey, the names Dabi and actually, I do have some questions" the man said as he walked over to Shigaraki. "Say, from your own personal experience, what's something that'll make you feel good."

Shigaraki let a long sigh, knowing full well where this conversation was going. "Let me show you some of our things sir"

Shigaraki slowly got out of his chair and walked past the man and towards the first section of the shop. "It really just depends on the kind of person that you are and what your purpose of using it is for" Shigaraki began. "For instance, if it's to pleasure yourself without prostate stimulation there's the flesh lights, but if it's for prostate stimulation there's a couple of butt plugs that have vibration features to them, I've seen many guys interested in those."

"What if what I'm buying is to use it on someone else" Dabi asked with a grin.

"Then you should've brought them here with you" Shigaraki said, momentarily forgetting that he was working. "Or I mean, you could buy some handcuffs, those are always exciting."

"Exciting? I'm assuming you say that from experience" Dabi said.

"Another thing you could buy is a ball gag to keep your partner from saying useless things" Shigaraki said with direct eye contact.

"Duly noted" Dabi said, taking the hint.

"If you need me to explain anything else I'll be-"

"How do you use this" Dabi said as he grabbed a package that held bondage rope inside.

"You tie your partner with it, sort of like handcuffs but more intricate" Shigaraki said.

"Can you demonstrate?" Dabi said with a smirk.

"I have actually never used these sir, so I myself don't know how to demonstrate it" Shigaraki said.

"Such a shame, I would've love to be tied up by you" Dabi said, placing the box back where it was.

"Now then, if you need any more help, I'll be on the check-out" Shigaraki quickly said before walking away.

Shigaraki could feel his face getting hotter and hotter each step he took. He knew damn well that that man had been flirting with him, and yet hearing him say that he wanted to be tied up by him completely threw Shigaraki off guard. He wasn't used to this, to getting hit on, or even getting attention from anyone, much less by someone that was very clearly attractive. Shigaraki quickly sat back down on his chair and laid his face down on the counter, not caring that he essentially faceplanted with the counter.