Prologue

She is the Goddess Princess...

     She can destroy and she can fix...

     Her Fire element is hotter than the hell...

    Her Water element can heal her...Even you She can heal you just a one snap...

 Her Wind element can make a thunder ...

  She's not like the Ice to be a cold  hearted but expect her Icy Power    Cooler than you Heart and Quiet than a Dark Room...

Her Dark side is Darker than a Room and Baddest as a Demon,Dont make her Angry             So She Can't destroy youre Precious thing,She can still hold  her  temper ....  But if she look to youre eyes expect that you can die Quiet without knowing it ...

If she sing its's like Heaven , She can Heal you Emotionally and Physically but when She Sad the rain is with her So She play  to Calm the Rain, When she happy your day is complete because there is no Bad weather with her...

She can see the Past and Future

She can make an earthquake if she want...if she step a die plant it will alive...

Last but not the Least The Most Powerful of her POWERS is the Light..   She can create a creatures..                                                                                                                          She can give a another life of a die person..                                                        She can Control your POWERS if she want                                                     She can destroy youre POWERS ...                                                                      She can do where ever she Wants to her Light POWER...

~~~~~

I  Hope  you Like it

Sorry for the Wrong GRammars...         

Thank you for Reading