FML

What happened?

Where was I?

I looked around, I was in a cream coloured room and an open window. I was in a hotel room. I groggily stood up and checked the room for company, no one was there but I saw a note on the bathroom sink:

         Went out to get us some breakfast

         Hope you don't leave

                      Sincerely,

                           Last Night's King

Another one night stand. Damn! Why am I so dumb?

Putting on a shirt that was hanging on a chair, it was big so it was probably his, I sat back down on the bed and turned the telly on. 

"Suzanne Fall: Dead on Xenon"

"Serena Jones' secretary found dead on Xenon's ladies' loo. Foulplay is present. Broken bottles and writing with red lipstick was found on the powder room's mirror. The lipstick was the victim's very own. Who could do this to the secretary of a such a sweet girl? Serena was in the same club last night but her time of arrival and departure is yet to be confirmed, her whereabouts is unknown for now."

And then the news changed.

I turned it off, I couldn't remember a thing of the events that happened last night.

I should probably leave, I went in to the bathroom with my clothes and changed. I went out and bumped into a body.

"I thought you left"

My eyes widened. WTF?! FML!

Prince Jeison was in front of me in a wife beater and jeans, looking as perfect as ever. But I don't get it he was in Germany just 3 days ago.

"I thought you hated me?" I can tell he was shocked by what I said.

"I love you, Serena. I could never hate you. I was just ... pissed, s'all." 

Prince Jeison was Jacques' younger brother by 2 years. He was my boyfriend. Take note: WAS. I broke up with him when I started sleeping with Jacques. 

"You don't" I started to turn aroung before he grabbed my face and roughly kissed me. 

This was wrong. He hated me. But I was kissing him back. Right now, there wasn't anything wrong. Right now...

______________

A/N: I didn't know how to continue. I have 4 possible chap 2s but I chose this short one.. :) soz