realisation

Micky's P.O.V

I was pretty worried what the surprise was going to be I never thought it would of been Leah. Its been so long since I've seen her I am a complete idiot for not going to see her but I just couldn't face it, seeing her laying there so fragile and weak she had no life in her nothing to live for it seemed. But she did she's an amazing girl she means a lot to me we've been so close and then I began to like her more than a friend but then everything happened with her back that I didn't feel it was the right time to say anything to her about it. Everyone has always said she liked me back but I know what she's like because she was so ill she would deny any feelings because she wouldn't of wanted to be a burden, I know I need to say something to her but right now I'm just happy to her.

Leah's P.O.V

Coming off the stage my hand is grabbed by Mickys who spins me around to face him.

" You look amazing Le, are you staying for a bit? I haven't got to depart with you already have I". He says

"Thanks Mick I feel a lot better now and yeah I'm staying for a few weeks Mum thought it would be good for us to have a catch up" I say with the hugest grin on my face ever. Its so nice to see him.