Home

After going back to the very familiar cosy flat of The Parsons everything is just the same. All the pictures of them everywhere, flowers and just a warm feeling as you walk in. I make myself comfortable on the sofa next to Carol, who gets up and grabs her jacket " right kiddos we are going out we won't be back till late just so you can spend some time together" she says while giving me a quick hug and a kiss of the cheek she does the same to Micky while we both say bye.

Micky follows them to the door so he can lock it after them, I just feel a gush of emotion come over me as I'm sat on the sofa which causes me to end up in tears, I'm still of medication which don't help my mood swings, its just so amazing to see Micky after so long and its just as if nothing has happened.

Micky comes rushing over " hey hey what's wrong? Why are you crying". While sitting next to me and pulling himself closer to me.

"I don't know its just weird seeing you after so long and everything seems just like it was before my op"

"And everything will always be the same, nothing will ever change Lee you juwt went through a rough patch that's all it was" He kisses my forhead and walks towards his room "what you doing" I ask but he has already entered his room and I don't think he heard me.

I just make myself comfy on the sofa when he walks back into the living room with his duvet and pillows " a night in with my girl now what's better than that ayy" he says while sitting rather close to me pulling my legs over his as we snuggle on the sofa ignoring the coldness off the flat.

He just called me his girl, well he's never said that before. I would actually love to his girl I love micky so much he's such a lovely person not a bad bone in his body.

"Your girl haha I'm technically not" I look up to him he looks down and just says " well I think you should be" and then he leans in a kisses me it was a conforting kiss not a ' I want to take you to bed kiss'. It was perfect I can feel him smiling as we carry on kissing. I pull myself away and just rest my head back onto his chest. I don't even know what to say to him I'm never normally lost for words but that stunned me.

After a few seconds I look up to him and smile " so what do you think about you being my girl" he says...