slow and not rush

"So what do you think about you being my girl" he said....

WHAT are you kidding me... I love Micky and all but I'm not sure if its too soon, I don't want him to have to think he has to look after me. I'm still not 100% with my health and walking so I don't know if it would be the right time.

"Guess that's a no" he says.

"Its not a no but its not a yes, I need to sort myself out before I make any rash decisions I love you a lot Mick but I'm not my old self anymore"

" You will always be the same person to me"

"That's not what I ment, I am me but different I worry a lot more now, I'm constantly scared when I wake up incase I move 1cm in the wrong way I could be back in a hospital bed before I even blink"

" I understand but I want to be there for you, I don't mind looking after you if you need me too"

"That's something I don't want, I don't want you to think I need looking after as if I'm a baby"

" Your not a baby I know that but your my bestfriend who I've liked for years, and seeing you in that hospital bed broke my heart I want to make everything better and to prove to you that I am sorry I didn't come and see you I always thought you liked me "

"I did well I mean I do"

"Just give it one go, if its too much all you have to do is say, I won't hate you"

"Okay, we take it slow and not rush"

"Yeah I promise no rushing" he says while pulling me into his embrace and giving me a slow romantic kiss.

After watching a film and struggling to stay awake we go to bed and within seconds we are cuddles up asleep, what more do I want my gorge boyfriend/bestfriend and amazing family and friends.