Unexpected Message

September 6, 2017

It was another usual day. This time I am back to my workplace in Imus, Cavite.

I started teaching and making sure my students will learn techniques in order to surpass the exam successfully.

At lunch time, I ate with my student Lily. I shared to her the extraordinary experience I had with Yuri the other day.

She suddenly said "You know Mam, I felt bagay kayo, you look good together"

[bagay- both partners seemed to have great combination]

"If ever you would have a baby, This baby would really be cute having chinky eyes." she added.

I was just surprised with her reaction and felt speechless. I just continued eating.
"Talaga ba? Haha. Iba talaga ang imagination mo!" I uttered.

"I just cannot believe from what I heard." I whispered to myself.

During my class again, I was just giving them practice exercises so I had the freedom to use my mobile phone. When suddenly, 

<You have one message from 0926#####>
Who could this be? Curiosity strikes!

I received a message from this Chinese guy.
"Hi this is Yuri. How are you?"

I replied "Wow. You received my number from Uncle George."

"Yes. Guess what? I think I am lost for I am with Uncle Rolly, then he said he will just smoke for a short time. But he never came back." he nervously texted.

"What? Nasaan ka?" I hurriedly replied.

"Oh my! I almost forgot he cannot understand Tagalog!" I exclaimed in my mind.

So I tried my best to communicate with my uncle.

After a few minutes...

"No worries I am safe now. I was able to call your uncle. By the way. What does Nasaan ka means?" he texted.

"It means where are you?" I replied back.

Suddenly an unexpected mesaage from him.

"By the way can I take you out tomorrow?" Yuri texted. I was so nervous that time. I felt I have butterflies in my stomach.

Then, I composed myself and replied "I think it is alright. I can tour you around too."

Honestly, in my mind I was really surprised when he asked me out. I just thought that there will be no harm, if I tried to know him more. I am also used to have dinner with my guy friends before.
Trying to calm myself. (When kilig strikes!)

[Kilig-romantic excitement]

Anyways, he started texting me from that time, especially when I was done with my class.

When I came home, I had my first talk with my mom regarding Yuri. I told her that he invited me out. My mom was a little bit worried so she does not want me to go with him.

Actually, my mom was right. It seemed it was so fast and he should better ask my parents personally before doing such action. Even in my mind, I was wondering if it was really worth trying to know him.