Knowing Each Other

4pm I came to the place.

As I walked through the route going to his place, I felt my whole body wanted to shiver. I cannot help but do my deep breathing exercise in order to ease the tense.

"You can do this. This is just a date. Nothing new." words that were creating in my head.

When I saw him, I felt relaxed and better. He looked normal he wore blue polo and a blue knee-length shorts.

Honestly, I was not able to feel the spark when I saw him. I am not sure for the reason.

"Hi there." I greeted him.

"Hey! How are you?" he asked while smiling.

"I am great. Come on. I have to bring you to a great place." I said.

We started having great conversation. But I am still a feet away from him, cause I felt a little odd that time.

When we reached our first destination, the Ayala Museum. He was really happy realizing we are there to explore my culture. I was surprised cause even Chinese culture were indicated there. For Chinese have been connected with the Filipinos a very long time already.

We went to the floor full of gold artifacts and we went to a architectural part of the museum.

He uttered, "You know I love this place because I can relate for I had taken up architectural course, before I just shifted to business."

"Really. That is a great background. If you will create your own house. What will be the style?" I curiously asked.

"Well I would love to have several glass windows all over my house." he answered.

In my mind, "Is he for real? That is my dreamhouse too."

"Yes. That is a nice idea." I said.

Meanwhile, when we were walking around the historical periods of the Philippines. I was amazed on what he shared about the connection of our culture.

He also shared the different travel spots he had been. His favorite was Hawaii because he was able to surf there.

"If ever I will go back there. I will bring you and teach you to surf." he uttered while staring in my eyes.

"Haha. I am not a great swimmer." I said.

"It is alright. I will guide you. Do not worry. I will be beside you all the time." he added.

"Really? Let us see." I kidded

After roaming around. We had our pictures taken in front of the museum.

When we started walking along the garden beside Greenbelt, I was shocked that he started capturing my picture. I told him I was really not fond of having solo pictures in public places.

He insisted just one photo, so I agreed.

Then I just grabbed his phone and had our pictures taken together. I could just remembered how wide his smile was when our faces were almost touching. Take note he was chubby so he really look cute on our pictures.