He helps you on your period - Louis Tomlinson

You and Louis were in your living room watching a football game and you were hoping that's all you were going to do all day because you had just started this morning before Louis woke up.

Half way through the game you got a wave of pain in your lower stomach causing you to clutch your stomach and scrunch your face in pain. Louis took notice and paused the game.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, concern filled in his voice.

"Does it look like I am?!" You snapped, immediately regretting it seeing his hurt facial expression.

"I'm sorry Lou, I'm just.. Mother natures a bitch.." You smiled shyly.

"Oh I know what to do." He smiled and pecked your lips before disappearing into the kitchen and coming back minutes later with a heating pad, Advil and a glass of water.

"Lay down." He instructed.

You did as told and he lifted you shirt up to just beneath your bra and set the heating pad on your lower stomach and had you take the Advil.

"Thanks Lou." You smile gratefully.

"Having four- well five now but have that many sisters helps." He chuckles.

He then lifted you legs carefully and sat beneath your thighs and pushed the heating pad up a few inches and started to rub your lower stomach making you moan on accident which made Louis chuckle.

"This is why I love you." You smile.

"Really? I thought you loved me cause I was good in bed." He smirked.

"That too." You smirked back.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on your lower stomach before continuing to massage it.

"I love you." You whispered.

"I love you too babe." He whispered back.