Thunderstorms - Zayn Malik

You were currently in the kitchen making some tea when a loud boom of thunder clapped and vibrated making you drop the tea kettle with a scream and then the power went out which caused you to scream more since you were scared of the dark.

"Zayn!' You scream with your hands over your eyes.

"I'm here babe." Zayn's husky voice spoke. "Hold this." 

You opened your eyes and grbbed his phone from him that had the flashlight shining and shined on the groud as he picked up your mess. Zayn finally stood to his feet and set the tea kettle in the sink then gently took his phone from your grasp and entwined his fingers with yours before leading you upstairs to your guys' bedroom.

Zayn had you lay down while he dot out the emergency candals incase something like this happened and he scattered them around the room and lit them all with his lighter then crawled into bed beside you.

"You good?" He asked while pulling you into his chest.

"I am now." You sighed and pecked his lips tattoo on his chest and you could feel him smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's short...