The Start of a New Life

It was a sunny Friday morning and I'd just woken up from the best night sleep ever, dreaming of Timothy Hicks the hottest "yes girls, I said the hottest" footy player in the entire school. As head cheerleader, I am supposed to get the hottest guy on the team right? Well anyway, I was cheering with my girls on the sideline and the boys were smashing the opposition with a record score of 15 - 0, I mean that kind of score is unheard of. As usual, I was too busy focused on the cheerleader's performance, too worried about how we performed and what might be noticed by the audience in the grandstands to even take notice that Timothy "Tim" was giving me the "smile" and the wink! I mean what girl is crazy enough to miss either of those two things... clearly, that would be me.

Well at a girl can dream, I always seem to get to the same part in my dream. I never seem to get past the point were one of the other girls "Rhiannon" tells me to look up, and when I do, I play with my hair, I kick my heels in the dirt and I get all giggly and flirty like. Until I notice Rhiannon giving Timothy the look as well. Is he looking at me, or is he looking at Rhiannon? I guess I'll never know. Or will I?

Well, all dreams have to come to an end and that's when I woke up, lying in my bed with a wet patch, it didn't feel nice at all, in fact, it was cold. This has never happened to me, not since I was a baby. I let out a high pitch shriek! "MUM!" "MUM! come quick, I really need you." MUM!!! Just then, mum bursts through the door with a concerned look on her face. "What's the matter, sweetheart?" I'm too stunned to reply. Mum looks down and notices the wet patch on the bed and my wet panties.

Sarah, what happened here? The sheets are all wet, and by the looks of things you and your panties as well

Sarah, what happened here? The sheets are all wet, and by the looks of things you and your panties as well. Before I even have a chance to respond mum scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom, cradled just like a baby. (by the way, I am tiny, in case you didn't already know). Mum carried me into the bathroom before placing me down on the toilet, she turned around and started running a bath, not saying a word.

I wanted to say something, but I was just so stunned and shocked. I mean I'm nearly 18 and here's my mother running me a bath, carrying me around the house and whats next? Dressing me as well? Mum turned around and said "Sarah! Get out of those wet clothes, put your panties in the laundry and get in that bath and get cleaned up, breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes and I expect you to be downstairs ready to eat and dressed for school. Do you understand me?" Yes, mum, I replied. "That's better, now in you get, I'll go and prepare breakfast and don't forget to strip your bed and get those sheets into the laundry as well".

With that my mother left the bathroom and I began to get undressed, first I took off my top, which also seemed to be a bit wet down the back part, next I took off my bottoms which were soaked through, then I took my panties off and I could not even bring myself to look at them, I just threw everything into the corner and got into the bath. It was so nice, warm and soothing, I made sure to wash well, especially down below. It must have been at least ten minutes when I hear mum yell out; you better be out of that tub young lady!

I got up and out of the bath, grabbing my towel and proceeded to dry myself off.

I walked back to my room shivering a bit. You see in our house it's always called no matter what time of year, no matter what season. When I got back to my room, I could see my mother had already stripped the bed, laid out a fresh pick of clothes for the day and even re-made my bed. I mean after the whole fiasco of her telling me it was my job... What happened to that?

I could see mum had laid out a reasonably pretty black dress with a purple belt, the perfect match and style, however not what I was feeling today. I hung up the dress, put the belt away and walked over to my chest of draws. I pulled open the top one and grabbed my favourite pair of panties "yellow polka dots" with the matching bra, I then proceeded back over to my walk-in closet and a white semi see threw professional but not quite professional looking blouse and a black skirt to match.

I dressed quickly and proceeded downstairs for breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen mum was already busying herself with breakfast and making tea, we always share a nice warm cuppa before she heads to work and I head off to school. Mum turned around and looked me up and down, before saying; "Sarah Melani Ruth Dream, just what do you think your wearing?" Clothes mother, I responded with my most childish and sarcastic voice. What else do you think I'm going to ware? Nothing?

I don't know if I had pushed my mum to hard, test her patients a bit too much, but she returned by snarl remark with a backhand over the cheek of my face before I even knew what had hit me. "Sarah, this behaviour of yours is getting out of hand and I will not, I mean will not tolerate you speaking to me this way. Do you understand me, youg lady? This attitude that you seem to have developed is unacceptable and will not be put up with anymore. As punishment for this outburst this morning you can forget having the girls over this weekend, in fact, you can forget leaving this house at all this weekend. Do I make myself clear?"

Crystal, I said!

We both sat down to eat breakfast and drink our tea, but this morning there was no discussion about our days ahead and what we had planned, nor was there any mention about the weekend or any plans for it. But I had a pretty good idea of what would be happening to me after I got home from school. You see my mother is a bit old fashioned, to the point where she believes in a good old fashion cleansing once a week as well as good old-fashioned spankings and punishment enemas for misbehaviour children who do not respect there parents or elders.

The last time I was naughty I ended up with a punishment enema and an OTK. In case any of you reading this don't know what and OTK is, it is an Over the Knee Spanking a very old-fashioned, very childish and humiliating way that children in the olden days were punished.

After breakfast, my mother told me "Sarah, get up those stairs and change out of that skimpy top and put on something more respectable! No see the tops! do you understand me?" Yes, miss, I replied and proceeded up the stairs. I got to my room and grabbed a black top, pulled my white blouse off and neatly packed it into my school bag, sure enough, to keep it well hidden from mum. I mean who does she think she is? Telling me I cant wear what I want to wear, well I'll teach her I said to myself.