Round 20

Your POV

"I don't wanna hurt you" he says. "So, i won't be fighting."

Your furrow your eyebrows, giving him a questioning glance, "what? Wasn't that the point of-"

"Yeah, i know. But i could never hit a girl" he tells. A smile breaks out onto his lips, directed at you. "I just want to see if you're as good as you say."

You groan with an uncontainable smile, leaning against the corner block. "Seriously?"

He nods, handing you boxer's tape. "I don't need that" you say. You weren't actually going to hit him. Well, not hard at least.

"Well then, let's go." He laughs, putting his hands up in a blocking position. He bounced on his Vans, shaking out his shoulders.

"Okay" you sigh, putting your phone on the very corner where it didn't run the risk of being stepped on. Next, your tied up your hair - knowing it would get annoying. After doing so, you get into position, directly in front of Ethan.

A smug smirk was held on his lips, "ready?"

You smirk back, thinking of the combinations you taught him and how he may use them. "Ready."

He beckoned you forward and you wasted no time throwing the first punch to his face, hitting his arm on purpose. Another hit to his stomach, light and unpowerful. "Ooh, that tickled" he taunts you. "Seriously, babe? Is that the best you've got?"

You put your hands down and pout, "i don't want to hurt you."

He puts his hands down as well, sighing. "Should we get gloves and helmets then" he asks.

You nod and smile, slipping out of the ring to head for the rack, where pairs of gloves and helmets lined the shelves. Your eyes scanned the top rack for the white gloves your adore. Not only are they cute, but they fit better than any other pair.

"What gloves do you want" you yell to him, turning to look at the empty ring. "Ethan?" You ask, glancing around the empty gym. You move from the rack, feeling slightly concerned.

That is, until you hear music come through the speakers of the quiet gym. He was in your dad's office.

'Often' by The Weeknd flowed through the building.

You smile to yourself and grab your gloves, along with the ones that said 'Dolan'.

"Put those down" he says.

You turn around quickly, seeing him stand, leaning his shoulder against the wall. His hands were in the pockets of his jeans, one foot over the other. "I thought we were going to fi-"

"We are" he says, intensifying your confusion. He pushes himself off the wall, walking to you slowly. His hands wrap around the gloves, putting them back on the rack. "But we're gonna fight with," he pushes his soft lips against yours, "our lips" he says softly. His hands grip your hips and he pulls you closer, "our bodies".

His words make the tail of your spine shiver out of excitement and anticipation. "Ethan-" you utter breathlessly. His lips move to your neck, kissing it softly as he lets out a small "hmm?"

"What about that shower offer?"

He stops suddenly, pulling back from you. His face held an amused expression; his eyebrow raised, a firm smirk on his lips. "Are you serious?"

The thought of teasing him made a smirk arise on your own lips. The bottom one, you pull between your teeth, biting it in spite of his wishes. "What did i tell you about that" he asks.