Don't be ridiculous... Am I?

INTRO (1 year ago)

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need, please stay as long as you need.

I snooze my alarm, disappointed that I have school. I look at my phone. 6:30am. I grunt and groan as I get out of bed. I hear my mom and dad downstairs. Mom talking to my sisters about how they will have a great day at school and dad humming a song that i can't identify as he types away at his computer.

I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. I brush my teeth being as it is, I don't like breakfast. Never have and probably never will.

I get dressed and then walk back into the bathroom and take my hair out of the towel. My long curly brown hair all knotted and messy. I spend longer than I should've combing it out and check my phone. 7:10.

I quickly apply a thin coat of mascara and eyeliner, then apply a sheer pink lipgloss, just because.

I walk downstairs and my mom looks at me. "You get even more beautiful every time I see you." she smiles. She obviously hasn't seen me after gym. I smile and thank her. she looks me up and down and frowns when she sees what I'm wearing. What is it with mothers and clothes? I think.

I'm wearing my new blue jeans I got at Jean Machine, and new Forever 21 sweater, it's pink with a big white heart in the middle. I've got a gold chunky chain necklace and some bracelets to match. I put on my white Toms and my hair is pulled into a messy bun on the top of my head.

I look at her confused. She just sighs and of course now I'm curious.

(( Gosh darn it mothers! Why do you do that?!))

"What...?" I say cautiously.

"Oh nothing," she trails off then turns to face me putting down the knife she was using to cut a cucumber. "You are just growing up too fast." She gives me a sad smile then returns to cutting the cucumber. "Mom, I'm only sixteen." I chuckle and she just smiles and says "I know, now you best be getting you bag together, you don't want to be late again." I thank her and run up to my room.

(( time skip... only like 20 minutes though...))

I run out the door and almost have to sprint to the bus.

That's where I see him.

Tall with dark hair that falls just above his eyes. He looks strong, an athletic build. He's cute and doesn't look too much older. He turns his head and notices me staring. He flashes a deadly smile that would make any girl swoon. He chuckles and waves a hand. I'm startled and turn away and keep walking toward the bus stop. Until...

********************************

CLIFFHANGERS!!!! dun dun dun! .... sorry for any grammatical errors, stupid phone. okey so I'll be continuing this story later :') hope you guys liked the intro :) baiii