<<<part 2>>>

so guys this is part 2 of intro so yea... enjoy :)

********************************

I hear footsteps from behind. I look behind me.

Nothing.

As confused as I am I turn back only to see a person in front of me. Only about a foot away. I take a step back in shock, then realization, then confusion.

He was the boy I saw only moments ago standing alone at the bus stop on the other side of the street.

Hmm... He's more attractive than I thought...

My thought wanders off as I am interrupted. "Well hi!" he says in a friendly tone. "Sorry if I scared you." he gives an apologetic smile and I say "Hi, sorry, no you didn't scare me just startled, that's all." he looks at me carefully; like he were studying a precious artifact. "Sorry if I'm being forward, but do I know you?" I look puzzled as I look into his deep green eyes. "... well the last time you saw me was about one minute ago.. so that would be a no." he chuckles.

Huh.. didn't know my response was funny.

"Funny, what's your name?" he looks at me with those green eyes and I can't help it, I'm a sucker for green eyes. "Uh..Umm.. Oh, my name!" I say stupidly. Gosh darn it, why is he so cute?! I think.

I'm stupid. I just made a fool out of myself by forgetting my own name. Why must I be a sucker for green eyes.

He laughs and looks at the ground as he puts his hands in his pockets. "You do have a name right?" he says ever so cutely. "Audrey." I say and he looks up and smiles. "Well Audrey, nice to meet you, I'm James." 

(( let me know what you think of James so far. ))

"Well James," I say annoyed that I might be late for the bus. "I must be going, I don't wanna take up any more of your time and I'm gonna be late for my bus..." at that moment I felt utmost stupidity (( don't ask why she feels stupid, its a book... or real life. decide :) )).

At that moment my jaw drops.

The bus.

Pulling away.

And me standing here. With James. Why?!

shit. I thought.

"Helloooo." he coos as he is waving a hand in front of my face. "Earth to Audrey. You okay?" he notices I'm looking over his shoulder and looks over. He turns back shyly and avoids my eye contact.

"I'm guessing you were supposed to be on that..." He says.

WELL DUH! I feel like saying but don't.

"Yea..." I say and he gives an apologetic smile and I look away.

"I could... give you a ride... and don't worry I won't try to kidnap you, molest you or kill you." he chuckles and I have no choice but to laugh.

We stand there awkwardly and I say "Fine. I need to go to school today, I have a test." I say quickly avoiding gaze, I'm an awful liar.

His smile brightens and he says in his best little girl impression "yaay!" I laugh again.

((time skip))

"You're telling me that you- you don't have a boyfriend?!" he says sounding surprised. "Why? Did you think I did?" I say trying not to blush. "Well yeah! I mean, you're beautiful!" He says with a grin.

Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush! Why did he compliment me? No! No! Just no, you won't start liking him Audrey! My thoughts were interrupted by a siren from a near by ambulance.

"Don't be ridiculous... Am I? I mean- you think I'm pretty?" I ask shyly.

"I truly do." he says sweetly then. "Uh Oh." his expression drops like he'd seen a ghost.

oh no...

********************************

Ok so this was to give you some insight on James.

(( title!!!! ))

And for those of you who like Sleeping with Sirens, yes I know its If I'm James Dean, you're Audrey Hepburn, but this is from a girls POV so I changed it. :)

hope you liked the intro :)) staaaay tuned!!!

~M★