a fish caught in a net with no way out

( guys I know it has been one month and two days but I'm sorry electronic problems -.- )

"Uh oh?! What do you mean by "Uh oh"!?" I say furiously while panicking.

"Well... it seems as though my brother didn't fill the tank last night..." he trails off as we slowly pull off the open road and roll to a stop.

I'm stuck..

In the country..

With an almost complete stranger ..

And I can't decide if I like being around him or not.. No. Snap out of it!

"You've got to be kidding me." I say as I get out of the car. "Well lets get walking." He says as we stand in front of the car.

"I feel like a fish caught in a net with no way out, but in this case we are in the country." I hiss as he laughs under his breath. "What are you laughing at?" I question. "You." He says. He smiles and I laugh.

"May I ask why?" I ask. "Because you are adorable." He says and I automatically blush. "Shut up. I hate walking. It feels like we've been walking forever!" I huff. "It has only been an hour and look!" he starts "I can pretty much see the school." I stretch to see the school yet I have no idea what he sees.

(( time skip ))

I sigh and check my watch. 10:24 a.m. I wish my phone hadn't died.

"You know its been an hour since you claimed to have seen the school?" I say more harshly than intended. "I know." he says smugly.

After another twenty minutes pass, we finally stand in front of the school doors.

"This was fun." He says while grinning. "Yeah, it has. I'll uh see you around, James." I say smiling. I turn and walk into the school knowing I'll probably never see him again.

"Yeah, you will." He says.

Little did he or I know, that in one year later everything would change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it has been a long while but things are working and sorry for the boring and extremely short chapter :'( I'm sorry, don't worry the next will be better :D

OK I'm done :') baii

-M*