Unwanted Jack G DDM

Age: 10
Name: Elle

Your POV

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE YOU DO EVERYTHING WRONG" my dad yelled at me after I dropped and broke a plate.
"I'm sorry dad I'll clean it up" I said sadly.
"What have I told you about calling me that?" he asked with a clinched jaw.
"Sorry jack I'll clean it" I said.
"Damn right you will" he said before walking out of the house.

My dad, or should I say Jack, doesn't want me. I know he doesn't, i was an accident. He got his girlfriend pregnant and she left me with him, he tells me everyday that he never wanted me. He won't even let me call him 'dad' because he doesn't like to think that he has a child.

His friend, who is also named jack, tells me about my mom sometimes. He says it's who I get my long dark hair from, I'm named after her. Her middle name is Elle.

I cleaned up the mess went to my room, I was up there for about 10 minutes until I heard the doorbell. I knew jack wasn't home to open it because after he stormed out I heard him crank his car and leave.

"Hey elle" jack j said as I opened the door
"Hi" I said with a small smile.
"Where's your dad" he asked, he doesn't know that I'm not allowed to call him that.
"He left" I said.
"Where did he go?" He asked.
"He didn't say but you can come in if you'd like" I said, opening the door wider.
"No thanks I'm just gonna go" he said.

"Can I go with you?" I asked.
"Why?" He asked.
"Jack is terrible to me please get me away from him" I said quietly, forgetting that he can't hear me.
"What?" He asked nervously.
"He hurts me, he yells nonstop, he doesn't even let me call him 'dad'" I said sadly.

He hugged me.
"I'm sorry Elle" he said sadly.
"Yeah me too" I mumbled.

I pulled away from his hug.
"Can you take me to my mom's house?" I asked.
"I'm sure Gilinsky wouldn't like that" he said.
"He doesn't even let me claim the name 'Gilinsky' he doesn't have a say in this" I said.
"You've never even met her and he hasn't seen her since she brought you to him" he said.
"Do you know where she lives?" I asked.
"Yeah" he said.
"Then take me" I said while walking to his car.

He climbed in the front seat and started the car.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked, I just nodded my head.

He started to drive when dad's Jeep pulled into the driveway. I gave Jack a nervous look. Dad got out of his car and walked over to Jack's. He opened his door.

"Where are you taking Elle?" He asked kindly.
"I came to hang out and you weren't here and Elle looked bored so I'm taking her for a drive" he said calmly.
Dad furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a strange look.
"Don't keep her out too late" he said nicely patting Jack on the shoulder.

We drove away and I looked at jack and smiled.

~mom's~

We pulled into the driveway of a big house and jack turned to me and asked "are you sure about this?" I nodded my head and we got out of the car and went up to the door.

He rang the doorbell and a pretty lady in her late 20s/early 30s opened it.
"Johnson!" she exclaimed giving him a hug.
"Hey mads" he said with a smile. She turned to me and her jaw dropped.

"Elle I didn't think I'd ever see you again, I'm so sorry I love you so much" she said with tears in her eyes.
"Mom" was all I could say before I started crying.

She pulled me into a hug and we stood like that crying for like 8 minutes. I know I can be happy with her. I'm excited to have a mom and not a Madison.