Stay Jack G BSM

Name: Stacey
Age: 16
(Jack: 21)

It's that time again. Jack is about to leave to go on tour again. Him and JJ just released an album so now they have to go on tour. I hate when he leaves but I know how much fun he always has, sometimes I go to some of their shows and it's amazing.

It's amazing to see my brother having fun with his best friend and all of these fans going crazy. It's so surreal to me to think that my brother is the Jack Gilinsky that makes millions of girls weak in the knees. Even some of my friends fangirl over him.

Regardless of how amazing his tours are I hate when he leaves, why can't he just stay? I just wish I could go with him but my parents won't let me and I'm sure Jack wouldn't want to worry about looking after me either.

"Jack please don't go. I need you to stay" I cry as I hug my big brother.
"I have to sis, the fans will be disappointed" he whispered softly in my ear.
"I know" I sobbed.

"Hey sis don't cry, we have an Omaha show in two weeks" he said.
"And I've already started counting down the days" I giggled.

"Hey I'm gonna be late for my ~flight~ but I love you" he said.
"Love you to Jack, tell Johnson I said Hi" I said letting go of him.
"Of course" he said kissing my forehead.

He grabbed his plane ticket off the kitchen counter and walked out the door waving at me. I guess he just couldn't stay for me.

•sorry for being so inactive, but HEY this book had over 4.5k reads by the time I came back•