His birthday❤️

For our babies birthday! I cannot believe they're 19 now oh myyyy😭

________________________________

M:

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the arms of my handsome birthday boy who turned 19 today along with his twin and my best friend Lucas, who was snoring on the bunk above us.

I sneaked out of his arms and made my way downstairs trying not to wake Marcus and Lucas up.

I set up the balloons and banners before laying out the food on the table, I call Cyrus. Darius, Aurelia and Boz over who arrive 10 minutes later.

We grab the party poppers and make our way into the twins shared room.

"3"

"2"

"1"

*bang*

Both the boys rise from their deep slumber and smile as their eyes focus on us.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LUCAS&MARCUS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU" we shouted before I walked over to Marcus and sit on his lap.

"Happy birthday babe" I whisper before kissing him passionately.

________________________________

L:

Y/N P.O.V

Today was Lucas' birthday and also our 3 year anniversary, so I decided to play a game.

"Lucas wake up it's our anniversary!"

Lucas' eyes slowly opened and he gave a little smile showing he was upset that I had "forgotten" his birthday

"You okay babe?"

"Yeah I'm fine, what do you wanna do for our anniversary?"

"I'm not sure what do you wanna do birthday boy?" I smiled grabbing his feels and pulling him into a kiss.

"I thought you forgot about my birthday then" Lucas said and fake cried.

"How could I?" I giggled before pulling him out of bed and dragging him downstairs.

"Surprise!"  Shouted Lucas&Marcus friends and family.

________________________________
Sorry the ending was a bit blunt lol :)

Lilli❤️