Chapter 4~ Ludwig

I heard a body fall to the ground outside and hurriedly grabbed my coat and ran out. "ALEXANDRINE?!"I called out searching for her..there was a trail offeet and a body being dragged through the snow...."That jerk Britian" I mumbled under my breath as I ran towards where the trail led to. I heard a faint british voice and a femine scream come from a drak alley. I walked down the alley quietly to be unoticed, hushing my breath as white soft ittle crystas of snow fell down to my face.As I got closer I coud hear what ws going on"TELL ME WHERE YOUR BROTHER IS...or..I WILL SHOOT!"yelled arthur at Alexandrine was was simply confused as tears began to fall to the snow making the delicate flakes freeze at each tear that touched the ground. I stared shocked to and interested to what would happened. She just knelt there crying."Tell me!" Arthur yelled as he shot her in the right shoulder making her yelp in pain."LEAVE HER ALONE!"I screamed and tackled him causing him to shoot he in the leg also.

"ALEXANDRINE!!" I yelled at her and tackled the Brit and punched him until my fists were numb and covered in blood. I looked down at the depsicable man on the ground and he still seemed alive..."good...Alex are you ok?"I ran to her side and looked at her wounds. The shot in her arm had no exit wound so I quickly pulled from my pocket tweezers and clean cloth. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" she screamed in agony from the pain of me removing the bullet and pouring beer into it to cleanse it."shh...est ist ok*...."

*=Shh..Its ok~german