Chapter 1~Ludwig

Chapter 1~Ludwig

I sighed as I dragged my sore feet into my boots and fastened them one tightly. I looked at the window....Why must it be a war...For the sun is beautiful right now. The streaks of colors painted the sky but at the same time it was dark and bomber planes flew back and forth dropping bombs all over the german village. “Mein Gott”I muttered as some light blinded my eyes. I heard something scuttled in the corner. My hand instinctively grabbed for my small pistol and I turned to the noise. No reason to worry..It is just some girl in the corner of my room....WAIT...WHY IS SHE HERE? I glared and slipped my hair back so my bangs were out of my face. I held the pistol to her head and bent down to her ear level.”was machst du in meinem Haus?*”I said as calm and emotionless as I could.

I was startled slightly as the girl stir in her sleep saying something that sounded...French..? Her almost white hair draped over her pale face making it angle her cheekbones perfectly. Her eyes slowly opened to my surprise they were a light red. She was an Albino...My heart sunk at the realization of this. My brother was murdered for having similar features. I sighed as memories of my brother filled my brain.

*What are you doing in my house?-German