FAME

Chapter 44

Chapter 44

When she walks she made sure the runway auidence drop thier jaw.
She walks morethan a Princess could do!
She walks like she is a Goddess that woman and men are envy her,

Ready this is your big day!make sure every way is secured paalala ni Levie.
Magkaiba ang backstage na kinalalagyan nila ni Derik she makes sure na mayroon silang private room ng kanyang mga anak.
Ready,you first for 15 minutes model from Korea will be with you and youll gonna have
BCBG for first round,2nd will be Helen,3rd will be the burburry and the last the GUCCI clothing,sounds Good?
Yeah are those fit exactly for me,.yeah

But hey,you dont have the clue whats gonna be GUCCI Give you do you?
No,!but what ever it is am all in..nagkibit ng balikat si Alfie alright,.come out for your first round.
Alright kids mom's turn first,when isour turn mom?
Soon sweetheart just wait till i comeback then will walk together alright,,,hindi siya pumayag na lumakad mag isa ang twins.

Nag-ingay ang crowd ng lumabas sa runway si Levie Mondragon,isa na si Daniele Falcon ang namagha sa composure ni Levie.
So this is the Legend Levie Mondragon, yes no other than bulong ng talentmanager ni Derik.

She got a igo to turn down Paris Billionaire,can Derik possible work with her?
Nagawa ko na ang lahat but the company she work with turned down offer,madami ng tinurned down ito
Korea,Japan Philippines lang ang kinukuha nito kasama sa runway.
Why may pagtatakang nilingon ni Danie ang TM ni Derik.

Even before bago niya nilisan ang runway she barely say yes to anywho.
You mean she even famous before? Yeah thats why they called her Legend for her coming back.
She is rrally something,parang nakita ko na ag mga moves niya sa runway i just cant remember where and when.
But for sure nakita ko na sya one time.

Crowd madly inlove ng huling lumabas si Levie,
What the hell happening outside mukhang may,,,,,,,the Legend Levie walk for the last drop putol ng isang model
She is really so hot man,.
I gotta take a look,sorry dude every exit was secured and that whats her style of going out in fame,nobody in the backstage will gonna see her
Thats why if you noticed,no screen in this room when she walks.
Masyadong mailap sa kapwa modelo niya,.

Sinubukan ni Drik na tawagan ang kanyang TM,im sorry Derik you cant gt out,even we here are locked.
What the hell,thats her style,dugtong pa ng lalaki.

So pano natin makikita itong Levie Mondragon na ito,?
Theres no lead its been 3 years since she come back in the limelight,i even followed her eveywhere the media found her.
But there is no luck,tight security..

But i heard a kid she'll gonna walk with is related to her.
May anak na? Yeah a twin...
So me possibility na me asawa na kaya mailap sa crowd,thats everyone presumption,but nobidy can gt the proof thats
Shes married woman.

Wait you've just say she just cimeback 3 years ago,why? What is she before?
Dude you dont know?i meet her one time back in college,
Shes a famous runway walker,but for no reason she left the runway and get lost and nobody knows where she hides.
Until one day 3 years ago she shut the world for his coming back..
Tight away her name is in stock market as if she is a diamond one...

Madaming offer ang tinurn down mostly Paris,London, Turkey,Amsterdam,.
For no reason media couldnt find out why?
Interisting naisip ni Derik,so dude kung may balak ka madami diyang kayang-kaya mong kunin woman after you
Isa kang Legend na hindi matanggihan ng kahit sino,
Thanks pare,i get what i want ngumisi ito sa modelo,shell gonnabe mine ,i mean im gonna walk with her one day.
Goodluck pare!