chapter 3

Blue pov

So you really are Jeff the killer. He said "how you know and why aren't you afraid". I not afraid because I love creepypastas as you can see I sharpen knifes. I pufled the box out full of knife. So are there more creepypastas. He said "well yes would u like to see them". I would love to I don't have to follow rules anymore. He jumped out the window I was about to go to the door but I just jumped out of the window for  fun. He started running really fast and I did too somehow. We came upon a big awesome mansion. He went in so did I. Jeff talked to the guy who looked like BEN. I asked him if his name was BEN he gave a dumbs up. Next we walked up to a door and Jeff opened it and said "go in". I walked in and saw a tall figure sitting down he gestured me to sit down. He said you must be Blue. I nodded and said I guess your slendy. He said yes will u tell me about your self I started telling my story.

I was adopted or left by a door step I have no memories with my real father I saw my mother die in a fire I just remember my dad leave at a door step but I don't remember what he looks like I had a step father when he was around life was a living hell he killed him self just like my mother did today I remember I did kill someone and when someone tried to kill me I think I teleported but I don't know if I was just imagining and here I am now. Slendy just started at the floor like something was wrong I tapped him he shook a little and said this is how you growed I said what and the he said I..I.I..I'm y...you...r f..a...there. I just stood there and then said what. He said yes I left u at a door step because I couldnt handle myself and didnt think I could take care of u. He got up and hugged me and I hugged him back and he said you did transport. I said I think I did it more and more but I don't remember. He just hugged me tighter and said I knew you would be stronger. I also knew I would meet you again I already had a room made for you we can talk more in the Moring good night. Me and Jeff left and said good night to each other and he went to his room and I went to mind and fell right to sleep.