chapter 4

blue pov

I woke up this morning remembering everything that hapened last night I got dressed in a blue and red hoddie and black pants and black convers. I wonder how my stuff got here but hey least it is here. I went down stairs to the smell of pancakes. I LOVE PANCAKES. I saw Jeff in the hall I said hi and he said hey why you wearing my style. I said no im not this is my style. We walked together to the breakfast table I saw slendy cooking. When we ate pancakes that was really good after that me and Jeff left and had a walk in the park.

Jeff pov

We were walking in the park and when I looked over I saw a sparkle in her eyes. I facepalmed myself what are you doing you don't love you kill you take lives. When looked over again noticed she was looking at me. She said are you ok you dont look so good. She touched my face her hands were warm. You don't have a fever are you ok. I nodded my head yeah I'm fine thanks. Nobody ever cared for me before wait I sense something. We arent alone it's LJ (laughing Jack) he is so annoying and plus I don't want him touching my blue/I don't want him touching blue.

LJ pov

Crap Jeff sense me but I wonder who is that girl he's with not his girlfriend right I mean come on Jeff get I girlfriend unless he's getting all soft now well Jeff I have something to take away now but I wonder who is she and why is she with him. But I'll find out but right now I got to go I don't want to mess you his DATE hahaha we will meet girlie be ready.