Chapter 5

"HAI (TT-TT)sorry I took so long but I just couldn't make a new chapter on my tablet it keeps deleting so I'm doing this on my iPod so yeah I'm reading other stories and getting good ideas on how to wright this and yeah so when a the main person speaks its not going to be in "......' These I don't know what they are but that's how I'm going to put it and when the other person talks it will be in that but when we are in POV. whatever the person is thinking will be in this (............) One more thing the things the people or creepypastas or whtever do will be in this '.......'ok done with my boring smarts LETS GET ON WITH THEEE STOREA.

SLENDY'S POV.

(Jeff and blue just got back and somehow I wanted to growl because he was alone with her I got to speak with him.)

Hey Jeff, "Hmmm", Come to my office blue you don't come. 'I then walked away so I didn't have to answer her question she was about to ask.

'I went into my office 10 secs or so Jeff came in.

JEFF POV.

(I wonder what this is about)

"Jeff I would like you to teach her how to use her powers and how she will treat them. She can teleport,speed,skill. Scince she is my little girl she has some of my ablites and I WANT YOU TO BE CAREFUL WITH HER GOT IT"

Yes Yes I got it you don't have to scream

"Good :) good now you will train her tomarrow now get some sleep and be ready I trust you because you are closer to her and DONT get to close GOT IT"

Yesssss sir 'salouts to him and leaves'

CLIFF HANGER

So what do y'all think I got some reads yeahhhhhhhhhh 'does the awsome dance' anyway thank you all for you all for wait sorry if there is any errors but don't want to fix them I want to get this uploaded as fast as possible so yeah
BAIIIIIII SEE YOU LATER
GOOOO TOOOI SLEEEP ;D I AM WATCHING YOU 'leaves'