Chapter 27

Brynn's POV

     As soon as I walk into the sight of the people with the meet and greet tickets, there is an uproar. Screams, tears, and smiles are shared between friends. It makes me happy to see them so happy. The security guards already went over "the rules," so they are going to start sending people up.

     The first people to come up are in a group. The first girl is tall and lanky, hair long and pulled back in a braid. The next girl who comes up looks the youngest, around 13, with a bright smile matched with bright eyes. Finally, the last girl has a round face with hoop earrings.

     "Oh my gosh, hi! I'm Ruby! This is my sister Jade and my best friend Opal," the hoop girl quickly introduces her party. Her face is flooded with excitement while her friends seem paralyzed.

     "Hi Ruby! Hi Jade! Hello Opal!" I smile. My mood is heightened. I'm usually more snappy in general, like on my last tour. I didn't mean to, but I'm pretty sure I came off as a total bitch. This is my first meet and greet after being freed from the burdens called Bill and James, which is probably helping a lot. Ruby looks surprised at my reaction.

     "Hi," Jade murmurs, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

     "I'd like to thank you for breaking up with James. There's a visible difference, even through your social medias. It makes all of us happier seeing you happier," she announces, bringing a smile to my face.

     "Aww, I was happy to do it. The relationship was really one sided anyways. Plus he was a total jerk," I admit, making her lightly laugh.

     "Oh, I have a question," Opal speaks up. I need to remember I have the right to refuse any question.

      "Go ahead," I smile.

      "What's your finsta?" she asks, making me try to laugh it off. 

     "Move on ladies. There are other people," the security guard huffs. We quickly take a picture. The girls move on, and the process continues. Most of the people are really nice while others are pushy and rude. Several people have asked about my relationship status, and I have to respond with "I can keep that to myself." Right now, there are two girls being really pushy. One is recording everything I say while the other is asking questions. They're the last ones, so the security guards don't care as much.

     "What happened between you and your dad?" one asks.

     "No comment," I answer, wishing these girls would stop.

      "Did you ever have a crush on Brady?" they ask, and I contort my face in the weirdest way on accident.

     "No comment," I respond. They aren't getting anything out of me. My lips are sealed. Nothing is coming out except those two words.

     "Why did you abandon the boys?" Ouch.

     "No comment, and the meet and greet is over," I try to be polite. Neither girls look like they are going to leave.

       "How does it feel to know your first boyfriend was a talentless, ugly, asshole?" the girl smirks, knowing it will push me over, and it did, by far.

       "Don't you even say that! He was a total sweetheart and has more talent than you could ever dream of! I doubt you can play the piano, violin, and various other string instruments. I doubt you can freestyle for 13 minutes plus! I doubt you can do 99% of the stuff he's done!" I crack, and they both seem accomplished. The guards finally take a hint and start to escort those girls away. I take a deep breath while slowly letting my eyelids cover my eyes. As soon as they are gone, I push through the security guards to the door, finding my way back into that room. Suddenly, I feel someone touch my arm.

     "Ms. Williams, it's time for soundcheck," they inform me, making me scoff. I don't know the person, but I am not going out there like this.

      "I need to cool down, or it'll be ugly," I look him dead in the eyes. The man nods, letting me through. I scurry over to the room where Addie and Michael are. Addie is sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest in a ball. Michael, on the other hand, is sprawled out along a couch.

       "Did you guys just sit here not talking for the past hour?" I laugh, trying to brighten my own mood. Well, seeing these two already brightened my mood some because they're... well, them.

      "No, we talked for thirty minutes, but I got a phone call," Addie responds as Michael sits up. I let myself fall onto the couch.

      "Aren't you supposed to be at soundcheck?" Michael asks. He grabs onto one of my hands and sandwiches it between his hands, making a hand sandwich.

     "I'm cooling down," I murmur bashfully. Michael knows that I have a temper, a HUGE temper. He's been trying to help me with it, and I really thought it was working.

      "What happened?" he asks. I swallow.

      "There were these two annoying girls who were pestering me. I was dealing with it, but then they insulted you, and I couldn't let them get away with it," I admit shyly. He sighs and pulls me to his chest.

      "What exactly did you do?" he asks, gently playing with the ends of my hair.

      "I yelled at them. They deserved it," I state quietly like a child who snuck a cookie and didn't want their parents finding out.

       "That's fine," he admits, kissing my forehead lightly, shocking me. I thought he'd be disappointed, not completely fine.

     "You're not mad?" I ask, making him confused.

     "Why would I be? If they deserved it, then they have to deal with that," he shrugs. I smile, placing my lips against his.

      "Brynn, it's time for soundcheck," someone knocks at the door. I roll my eyes, but pull away from Michael.

      "I'm coming," I groan, kissing Michael on the cheek.

     "Don't miss me too much," he mocks, so I flick his forehead. I laugh and walk out the door, looking back on last time before turning down the hall.

 I laugh and walk out the door, looking back on last time before turning down the hall

Who look incredible in football jerseys? IRL, IRL is the answer 

I have officially gotten rid of my update schedule it's too much stress. I'm just going to update what I want to when I want to now. 

MY BOYS KILLED IT TODAY AGH! They did amazing like I was not ready in any way. Yes, make us want yet another song when the first one you teased back in November isn't out yet. Friday, Friday is the day