I m a g i n e 5

C H E N L E || S T A Y

"I'll walk you till here," He smiled and turned to look at you, his hands holding both of yours.

You pouted and glanced up at him, "I wish I could be with you for a while longer,"

He laughed and pinched your cheeks, "Baby you're so cute~ I'll see you tomorrow now go home and rest,"

You whined and he chuckled, "Come one you childish baby, go home,"

You looked at him with puppy eyes and pulled at his hands cutely, "Please can you just come up for a whileee~?"

He sighed and patted your head,"Alright I'll come up a bit, but promise me you will rest after I leave,"

"Of course I will!" You grinned and pulled him to the door by his hand, we went up the stairs and into your house.

You took off your school bag and he did the same before you led him to your room and flashed him a smile, " I like your room a lot,"

You smirked,"Of course you do,"

He chuckled before jumping onto your bed and sprawled out, You giggled and lied on top of him with your hands on either side of his head, "I'll take a shower first, wait here,"

He nodded and leaned up to peck your lips before letting you leave him. After your shower you pulled on an oversized white hoodie with black shorts.

You tied your hair into a messy bun and went out to see Chenle covering himself with the blanket and playing on his phone. He noticed you and smirked his eyes trailing on his hoodie, he wriggled his eyebrows but you went over and flicked his forehead.

"Y/n you look so tiny in my shirt," he smirked and pulled you closer to him, he covered you with the sheets and held your head to his chest and his other arm around your waist, placing soft kisses on your hair.

You nuzzled into his chest more and sighed contently, "I wish we could stay like this longer,"

He pulled away and stared into my eyes, "I'll stay for as long as you like,"

You smiled and sealed him into a soft kiss, he smiled through the kiss and returned it just as softly, he pulled away and stroked your hair, "I love you baby girl,"

"I love you toooo~"