10

JORDAN CARTER.

"Hello Andy." I smiled but soon laughed at the face he was giving me.

"Where were you last night?!"

I bit my lip as I played with my fingers.

"I was busy." I responded sitting my book bag on the desk. "I apologize for leaving you hanging last night."

"You better be glad I was strap too." He whispered licking on his sucker. "Almost got my ass shot."

I ran a hand down my face. "By who?"

Andy was always known for being trigger happy and not thinking about the situation first hand.

"East side." He grumbled biting down on his sucker. "I should've popped all they asses."

"Not without me you wouldn't have." I shook my head quickly shutting that idea down. "Got me fucked up."

"You shut the fuck up and worry about yo crippled ass walk." He smirked as my mouth dropped open. "Close your mouth before a dick drops in there."

••••••••••••••••

"Father I'm home!" I yelled closing the door behind me and locking it.

"How was school?" He asked walking down the stairs.

"Same ole Same ole." I shrugged walking to the stairs about to stairs but stopped when my dad called my name.

"Huh?"

"Were you okay last night?" He asked looking at me worriedly. "I heard you screaming last night."

I lowly gasped rubbing my neck. "Yeah I was watching a scary movie and it kinda spooked me out."

That was a shitty ass lie cause everyone knows I love scary movies.

I ran upstairs before he could say anything to me. I closed my door behind me as I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Fuck." I whispered putting my back against the door. "Why would I let him do that to me?"

•••••••••••••••••

I groaned to myself as I heard tapping against my window but it soon stopped before happening again.

"What .. the .. fuck?!" I slowly asked jumping up from my bed walking over to my window seeing that it was just rain droplets dropping down on my window.

I sighed rolling my eyes walking into my bathroom to piss. I hate when it rains. The day seems to get so depressing.

"Mm." I groaned shaking myself off and grabbing some tissue to wipe my tip off. "Damn that felt good."

I flushed the toilet and walked over to my sink cutting on the hot water then the cold water so it can turn warm. I grabbed my bar of dove soap rubbing it in between my hands as the suds started to form.

"This smells good." I mumbled drying my hands off.

I walked out of the bathroom almost jumping out of my skin when I seen Michael sitting on my bed.

I rubbed my ears thinking that I needed to see my doctor soon because I didn't even hear him come in here.

I ignored him grabbing my phone about to go downstairs but I was soon pulled back by my arm.

"Come talk to me."

"We have nothing to talk about." I shook my head mugging him pulling my arm out his grip. "I would like it if you exit my room please."

"I can't wait until this little nasty attitude of yours is gone." He laughed rubbing his beard looking at me.

"What you want dude?" I asked rolling my eyes sitting down in my rolling chair.

"I just wanted to talk about la-"

"Which won't happen again." I shook my head. "Continue."

"And why not?"

I threw my head back as I looked at him with my face scrunched up.

"They fuck you mean why not?!" I yelled. "You are going to be my stepdad." I whispered calming down.

"Your dad and I are not getting married anytime soon." He laughed again licking his lips at me. "Give me two years."

"Mhm." I mumbled rolling my eyes. "My dad told me the other d-"

"Your dad lied." He said cutting me off.

"It doesn't stop the fact that you're engaged." I pointed at his ring finger.

"Want me to take it off?"

"Bye yo." I sucked my teeth pointing at my door. "Get the fuck out now!"

"Don't worry Adonis I will get that attitude out of you one way or another." He whispered placing his lips on mine before leaving.

••••••••••••••••

Y'all I'm ready to start some drama in this book😉 like real soon

Buckle uppppp🗣‼️

2/7/18