15

JORDAN CARTER.

"Can y'all turn that shit down?!" I yelled out my room door rolling my eyes. They have been playing the music loudly every since my dad left.

"Shut up Jordan , Shit!"

I quickly jogged down the stairs only to find Ayleo and Andy briefly kissing each other.

"What you say bitch?!" I asked putting Ayleo in a headlock.

"Kaka!" Ayleo yelled swinging his arms around wildly.

I tightened my grip before letting his head go giving it a little shove as I did.

"Don't yell at me no more." I said eyeing him as he stared up at me with wide eyes.

"Yes sir massa."

"You shouldn't have even said that to his ass." Michael laughed slouching over some as he let out his laugh. It's a cute laugh though.

"You can shut up." I said now eyeing Michael as his laughing stopped and he stared at me standing up straight.

"Who you talking to?" He laughed while I rolled my eyes. "I'm not Ayleo."

"Nigga who said you was!" I snapped before turning back to Ayleo and Andy who were seated on the couch. "Now can you guys please keep the fucking music down. Thanks in advance!"

I waved heading back upstairs but only to get pulled back by my arm. Damn somebody always grabbing me and that somebody is no other then Mr. Santiago.

"Damn can y-"

"Come on let me talk to you." He mumbled in my ear pushing me upstairs.

"Damn nigga okay!" I yelled as I almost fell going up the stairs since he kept pushing me up them.

"Get yo ass in that room." Michael said as we stopped in front of my door. I turned my neck slightly looking at him out the corner of my eye.

"Now!"

••••••••••••••••

"Oh fuck!" I cried out grabbing a pillow to conceal my moans but the pillow was snatched from me and thrown across the room.

"N-nah let me hear that shit." Michael grunted bringing his hands down on my ass as I let out a long whimper.

"I want you to count to every time I slap this ass of yours too"

*POP*

"O-one."

*POP*

*POP*

*POP*

"Th-three!" I cried feeling my balls tighten. I knew I would be nutting soon.

*POP*

*POP*

*POP*

"You better not cum yet either Adonis." Michael muttered thrusting deeper into me as my toes started curling and tiny moans escaped my mouth repeatedly.

"If you do I have something for you."

•••••••••••••••••

I hope you all enjoyed this shitty update💕

2/15/18