Moving Up

Y/N POV

It was a Friday night and you and Kayla were sharing a blunt. Dario had told you after bathroom sex not to  be smoking any more but what he don't know won't hurt him.

"Girl you trynna go to this party with me?" Kayla asked you. You didn't know if You wanted to go because parties like that in Detroit never really ended well.

"Yeah. I'm dfw" You said ready to hop in the shower. While you were in the shower You heard somebody come in and start stripping.

"Kayla I love you but no way in hell we showering together!" you smiled to Your self till you realized who was getting in with You. Dario, this won't end good.

"Just a shower please?" he asked grabbing the soap. You nodded your head as he began to wash your body, doing everything slow and gentle. "Spread yah legs fool" he said , You slowly spread your legs . You knew where this was going.

He ''accidentally'' rubbed your vagina with his fingers. "My bad bush" he says repeatedly doing it. Your eyes began to flutter closed as you felt his fingers tip toeing to your core. He gently began to rub your lips, you never felt anything like it. Usually when You guys fuck , that's it no touching just thrusting. He took two fingers and slowly started inserting you. He wiggled around for a while until he found your g spot and he found that by your facial expressions. He at first started hitting your spot slowly but then started picking up the pace. You grabbed the side of the shower for support as he made your knees weaker and weaker.

"Y/N let's goo! You been in there for 45 minute's bitch" Kayla yelled knocking on the door.

"Yeah okay here I come!" You yell as much as you try not to make it sound like a moan.

"Hurry up Dario!" You say trying to motivate him to go faster. He shoves more fingers in and starts to go faster, hitting your spot every time. You eventually climax and wash your body's.

You make sure Kayla isn't in your room and You lock the door with You and Dario in it. You choose something cute of course. Black leggings, leopard half shirt that shows your flat belly, and leopard print converse.

You put red lipstick on , let your natural curls flow down your back and added accessories. Dario was kind or matching you with his Leopard truk fit hoody , black Levi skinnys and his red converse low tops so you switched yours to low tops.

"Awe You wanted to match daddy?" He asked You two inches away from your neck so you could smell his cologne. "Are You ready yet or nah?" Kayla asked you. You nodded heading out the room.

Dario grabbed Your waist and kissed your neck. He never kissed your lips unless you were having sex and that was often. You continued to walk to the car. "I'm going with the boys I'll meet you there!" he tells You, You nod your head as you see him walk off.

"He likes you but he's scared too admit it." Kayla says as she drive you guys to the party. "Whatever. As long as he only fucking me I don't care!" You say sighing, she sighs too.

You arrived to the party and was eager as hell to start dancing. You looked around to see if Dario had made it yet but You didn't see him.

"Let's get a drink !" Kayla said pulling You to the bar. The music was live they were playing Loyal by Chris Brown.

"Shirley Temple!" You said, they give You a Shirley Temple and You take your time drinking it. "Darioo omg you look so sexy!" Some how said , Your heart started racing a mile a minute. "Thanks " he says sitting by You.

"Girl. You are pregnant with a baby ! And you drinking?"he asked You snatching up Your arm. You wiped your tears. "Its sprite and flavoring chill tf out please!" You said, You guys had a love hate relationship. Behind doors you guys were love to the public hate.

"Oh ! Still watch what you do at parties like these!" he says storming away from you . He is still in sight when You see a girl go up to him and start twerking. He grabs her waist. You find Zay and start throwing back, not caring in the world.

Zay must have been ready for you because he was catching everything You were throwing back. The song ended but You were just getting started so You stood by Zay until the next song came on.

Dario was making out with the girl now and You didn't know if you were fstow or not because You weren't together with him. You shook your head and somebody caught your eye. Ataya and she was alone, You walked over to her and started throwing hits.

She didn't know what hit her till people were prying you off of her. "Bitch jump me again ! " You screamed at her as people got her tissues to wipe the blood. "Daamn!!" Luke says walking up to You. You shook your head. I don't feel to good for real.

"Kayla take me home ! " You asked kind of, she shook her head pointing to Dario. You swallowed your pride and went up and asked him. He surprisingly said yes.

You guys were in his car going to his house for the night, hoping his mama wasn't going to trip because You didn't think she liked You.

"C'mon. You gotta be quite" he says unlocking his door. All the lights were off, he relocked his door when You were inside . He took You by the hand and led You to the room. You stripped out of everything You were in except panties and bra. He was brushing his teeth , You felt the sudden earge to throw up.

You ran to his bath room and threw up in the toilet. You thought it was morning sickness but oh well. You had no tooth brush so You rinsed your mouth out with Listerine and flushed the toilet. You refuse to get into a bed that many girls have been in.

"Y/N what are you doing? " He asks You as you lay on the floor. "I'm not laying in a bed were You have fucked more girls then your age number" You said laying on your stomach.

"That's stupid ! I don't bring girls home. Not these hoe's, if they snitch that's putting my mama in danger" He explains picking You up off the floor. You shake your head getting comfortable in his bed. He pulls you by the waist closer to him. His arms secure around your stomach he starts poking it.

"Dario what are You doing?" You ask him, "I want the baby to have dimples!" he says causing You to giggle. "No don't giggle, your giggle turns me on" he says, You were not in the mood for that so You stopped.

"Dario why do you do this to me?" You asked him , "Your wifey and you know that so ion know what you be tripping for." he says, "You never kiss me or nothing wifey deserves better treatment than that" You say trying not to giggle.

He turns Your face and kisses you passionately and You kiss back. Dario climbs on top of You pinning your hands on top of the bed with his. "Yes I do kiss You now go to sleep" he says leaving You mesmerized. "How come You don't claim our baby?" You ask him. "Please go to sleep" he says not answering your question.

He snuggles up to You and You eventually fall asleep with him. You were happy with how he called You wifey but how long would that last though.

You woke up the next day to somebody cooking, You didn't see Dario in bed so You assumed it was him. You put your leggings on with one of his hoodies so his mom didn't supect anything. You threw our hair in a bun and wiped the remaining lip stick off.

"Good morning , your beautiful ! " his mom says to You smiling, she came up to You and hugged You tightly. Nobody's mom ever hugged You, You hugged her back though. "Wow, my son did a good job." She says as Dario comes down shirtless with basketball shorts on.

"What are You talking about mom. I'm sorry if she hurt your feelings!" he says genuinely . You look at him cross eyed and then his mom who was sitting a plate of food in front of You. You immediately stuff it down your face.

"Damn what are You pregnant?" his mom kids, You just smile and shake my head. You didn't know if Dario wanted to tell her or not. "Shit I wouldn't care as long as You the baby's mom. And as long as I would get to see my grand baby I don't care . I be lonely when Dario gone!" She babbled on , You looked at Dario and he shook his head.

"Thanks for breakfast!" You say as You get pulled out the kitchen. "See even your mom likes me why you tripping" You say getting your shirt and stuff to go home.

That day You didn't do anything but pack. You were moving in with Dario.