I, The Teenage Babysitter.

Ch.1: My Justin Dreams

Sam Edson babysits the richest family on the block. She gets $50 for one hour. amazing, right? their house is 5 stories high, and everyone elses is 1 or 2 stories high. They're so rich because the husband owns the AT&T Company. Sam's family is the total opposite. You'll soon find out. :)

Sam goes to Eastern Burthen High. Right now, its lunch and she is sitting by her best firend, Lilian Poll.

Lilian nudged my shoulder. "There he is- Justin Brown!!!!!" I froze. I love Justin! He is super super super cute! "Is he coming over here?" I asked neervously. Since she didn't answer, I knew that was a yes. I heard whispers through-out the lunch room because me and Lilian are the non-popular group. Why was Justin coming over here? "Hey Girls, can you 2 come to the prom?" i was shocked. "YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we both scream. "Cool. Hey Sam......" In my mind i was saying, 'what'. but I couldn't speak because Justin was leaning closer to kiss me! I leaned in, too, but everything was too good to be true.

Before our lips touched, FLASH! I lean forward out of my bed. " God, how many Justin dreams have I had so far?" I wonder. I turn to look at my alarm clock. "TWELVE FORTY-SEVEN!?!?!?!?" I screamed. I wasn't tired at all. So I decided to turn my lamp and T.V. on and watch some cartoons. Sponge Bob was on. Apparently he was trying to sell these 'Discusting Ugly Hideious Worm Things'. "Ewww......." I said. Rather then selling them, I would throw them in the dumpster.

I was a little hungry, so I scavenged for food in my room. I found those awesome sour 'Cry Baby Bubble Gum'. I ate one, which the colour was orange, and my mouth bursted with deliciousness and sourness. I could feel my cheeks swelling because of the sourness.

I was finished with my gum, so I WAS going to throw it away. I decided to get revenge at my one-year-younger sibling, Charlette. Yesterday Charlette walked into my room without knocking while I was shaving my eyebrow. She scared the heck out of me, and I accidentally shaved half of it off. I'm going to get sweet, sweet revenge.

I walk silently into Charlette's 'Pretty Pink Pony Room'. Half of her body is laying limply off the bed, which is good. All of her hair was scattered on her pillow. I gained a huge grin of mischieviousness.

***