Ch.4: How Stubborn They Are

I smiled with a sad smile. "It's ok, Zac. Now, the first question is: What's your favorite color? Emily, you first." Emily was to Sam's Left, and Christina was to Sam's right. zac was across her. Emily started, " Well, my favorwite colour is Pink!" It was ovious because she was wearing a shortsleeved plain light pink shirt with a pink tutu. Zac was next, which was wearing a Angel's baseball cap and an Angel's shirt. He was wearing Red shorts with white stripes down the sides. Now, Christina was very prissy. She wore high heel boots with huge loop earrings. Christina had a shiny, skin-tight silver skirt on, and her sparkly purple, big shirt with only one sleeve on her shoulder. It also had a hole on the long sleeve.

Zac blurted out, " I love lavender!" I laughed sp hard, but that was in my mind. I managed to let out a little chuckle. "  Thats fine! I love that color!" Christina rolled her eyes. " He's so gay...." She muttered under her breath.

I gave Christina a stern look. " Now, Christina, whats your favorite color?"  She muttered something under her breath agian, but I didn't hear. " Purple."  She rolled her eyes agian and let out a big huff. I gritted my teeth. " Well then. I'm sorry, but this is going to end early. Go do...... whatever you guys do. I'll buy you guys pizza." I  knew they would want pizza, because it was on the refridgerator. One Medium pepperoni and a small ham and pinnaple.

All three ran off in different ways. I decided to check the time. 7:05 P.M. I called the pizza place up and ordered. The wait time is 30 minutes. I waited and waited while watching soap opras on T.V. Finally, the pizza came.

I opened the door, handed the dude the money, and shut it in his face. He was probably like, 'Woah..... Dude.....' I set the pizza on the table. I heard a sudden screaming, but I just ignored it, thinking Zac was chasing his sisters with a nerf gun again.

" Pizza's here!" I yelled. But the screaming got worse. I went upstairs to check it out. The second level was so big! I tried findiing the room all three were in. It was ovious which room it was because big, foam bubbles were seeping through the bottom of the door.

" What the....?" I questioned. I opened the door saying, " Christina? Zac? Emily? "

Blood curdling screams filled the room. " CHRISTINA!!!!!! " I screamed.