Ch.3: Krazy Kids

Ch.3: Krazy Kids

Christina and Emily Durken were standing behind Zac. I had no clue what to say. their house behind them was beautiful! it had a Stone Angel Fountain, with a wall of self portriats of the family. But, the kids arn't just kids. THEY'RE CRAZY KIDS! In the beautiful fountian, they have a squirt gun and a barbie purse floatinng. On the walls they have dirty hand prints everywhere, also, when I gaze down at them, I knew, there WILL be trouble.

Emily was the youngest one, maybe about 6 or 7. Zac is probably 9. Christina is the oldest one in the family. She is either 12 or 13. I snap out of my gaze and say, " Hey guys! I'm your new Babysitter!" apparently thier faces didn't change. Then Zac blurted out, " The last Babysitter we had, we drove her out of the state." Then Christina nudged him. I gulped. " Christina, could you tell me where your parents are?" before she could answer, I heeard the sound of 'clicking' from heels. I saw her mother turn around the corner, coming straight toward me with a huge smile. then she stopped, turned to her Left, and frowned. " Ok, Zac, get your squirt gun out of the fountian. Emily, get your barbie purse." she said Both of them walked up and got thier items. Suddenly, Emily shouted, " It's BoeBoe's purse!"  They both walked up to theier rooms and came back down.

" Now go play," their mother said, ' I need to talk to Sam." all of them rushed downstiars, where I started hearing Zac trying to shoot Christina while she was on her computer with a nerf gun. " Ah, those kids. I think they're going crazy." i smiled, bbut in my mind I was saying, 'NO DUH!'

" So Sam," She began to say, " I'll be leaving right now, but I won't be home til late. My husbandwill come home around..... 9:30P.M. Oh, and, here is your money for today." she handed me the money. " 275 DOLLARS!!!!" I shouted. " Yeah, i think. Sam you get 50 dollars an hour. right now its 4 o'clock. Niether of us will be home til 9:30P.M. Do the Math." she winked, and hurrily ran out the door. she stopped right outside of the door. I could hear her calling a painter to paint over the dirty handprints. Then when she was finished with her call, she put this alarm thing on. I guess we can't go outside or we can't go inside without setting it off.

I decide to walk downstairs. They had X-BOX 360 , PS3, Pimball machine, pool table, They even have an indoor pool! I gasped. I wish I could have this house!

I said, " Hey guys! Front and center!" They all came marching to me like I was their mother duckling. "I want to learn more about you three, so lets make a giant circle and sit on the ground." Christina and Emily sat down, but Zac didn't. His face was full off sadness and embarassment. " Zac please sit down." I said nicely. he didn't. Then, Christina leaned into my ear and whispered, " He can't sit down. he has a rare disorder. He can only sit on chairs, not on the ground."  "Oh, "  I said. I ran over and grabbed a comfortable, fluffy chair from their table and broung it by Zac. " Here sweety," I smiled. Zac plopped onto the chair. Poor Zac.

***