Flashback

~FlashBack: 3 years ago; Marinette's Point of view~
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

       As I was was walking down the flight if stairs leading to the entrance of the school I see my idol,  Adrien Agreste. He's only like the best piano player in the world.  Until he stopped playing and I could never seem to know why. I knew it had to do with family issues but other than that I wouldn't know.
     My hair was tied up in a ballerina bun,  I was wearing Blue Jeans and a white floral designed t-shirt.
        I walk up to Adrien and tap him on the shoulder.
"Yes?" He asked in a questioning tone while turning around.
"Oh… Uh how are y-you doing?" I stuttered. Why did I always do that? I dislike how everytime I'm around him I get this fluttering feeling in my chest and how I always stutter.
      "I'm doing fine," he responds which breaks me out of my trance. I look up and stare into his emerald green eyes. What I see there tells a different story. A story about a loved one and losing that one person.  I feel absolutely terrible at what he could have possibly lost that still makes him grieve so much. 
        I do the most unthinkable thing I've done in a while -ever since that incident when I switched from piano to violin- I hug him. I'm sure that it was my own heart pounding in my ears and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.
       I feel myself shake and realize that Adrien was crying. His shoulders shook up and down as I held him in my arms and let him cry. After a while I no longer could tell if he was crying while I held him.
       "Thank you," he says pulling away from the hug, "I haven't been hugged in a while."
     "Doesn't your dad hug you," I asked with a tight pain welling up in my chest. What if his parents had died? What if I just asked the wrong question? As these thoughts went through my head I began to panic.
       Adrien seemed to realize the situation and put his hand on my shoulders.  He bent down and looked me directly in the eyes. "It's ok, it's ok. Breath in and out."
      I just realize that my idol was guiding me through a panic attack. Which wasn't unusual for me. For I had them all the time. But this would be a first for me to stand in front of everyone and panic.
      I do as he instructed and breath in and out. When I had my previous panic attacks Alya would guide me through them. But she wasn't there for this moment because I felt a little spark between Adrien and me. We had an unstoppable connection and no one would ruin this moment for the two of us. Oh how I was wrong.
     Just as soon as I started to calm down the school bully and the head musician judges' daughter tackles Adrien. Screaming at the same time, "Oh Adriekins!"
       This bully went by the name Chloe. I used to be her friend until the being year of high school. After that she started to act differently. "Oh, I didn't see you there Maritrash."
      Never in my life would I think she would change. Now I know that friends can change from completely nice to complete spoiled snobs. But who knows maybe I can give her a second chance.
"Marinette, are you ok?"
Is that Chloe asking me that?
        I look up to see that it was Alya asking me.
"Girl, you were blanking out again." she states. "Oh, yeah I'm fine." I respond. "What happened back there? Sorry I couldn't be there for you, Adrien told me about everything."
       Oh I must have blanked out after Chloe showed up. "I don't know what happened." I respond. "Ok, as long as your ok girl."
"You wanna go get some pastries?" I ask. "Of course! How could I resist such an offer?"
      I giggle at Alya's response and start walking towards my parents bakery. Considering how close I lived to the school I was hardly ever late. Well depending on the day and how I feel that day.
       "Mama, papa, we've got a visitor!" I yell. They already know who I'm talking about because I practically bring her to the bakery everyday. "I swear Marinette, if you continue bring me here I'm going to get fat."
      I smirk and wave my hands at her in a creepy yet jokingly way. "Maybe I want you to get fat. Nehehe," I say creepily. "Hey! People warned me about you Marinette!" she yells. I laugh at her response.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thank you for reading this chapter. I want to apologize for not updating sooner. Anyway peace out!
~Kitten