(9)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Again! Come on!" She pulled up her brother by his shirt, making him stand.

"Ugh!" Michael got into a fighting stance, before Morgan charged towards him. He went to hit her, but she managed to avoid all his attacks. She grabbed his arm and flipped him, making him land on his front with a loud groan.

"Aagghh! I don't want to do this anymore!" Michael shouted in frustration, as he got up and went to head back inside, but she charged for him, tackling him to the snowy ground.

"Don't give up!" She yelled at him, before pulling him up once again on his feet.

"I said, I don-!" Michael got cut off by someone.

"Can we join?" Wonho asked, as the others appeared outside as well.

"Please, do" Morgan said.

"I'm changing partners" Michael said, as he went towards Changkyun. Morgan gape at him, looking at him in slight disbelief. What a spoiled brat! Shownu came towards her.

"I'll spar with you" Shownu said, which she then nodded, before she got into a fighting stance. She waited for him to charge for her, before she used her speed to climb on his back, before she flipped them both, making him land on his front as she rolled off him. She instantly got up and got back into a fighting stance.

"Woah. Slow down" Shownu said, before he got up and then the both of them stepped closer towards each other. This time she did the first move, her punch aiming for his head, his chest, but he avoided her hits, as she kicked him, he grabbed her foot and flipped her, but she quickly rolled off and jump up to her feet.

"Woah. You never teach me how to roll off like that and then jump on your feet"

"I did. But you won't listen" She said, through pants.

"Okay. Since you're a wolf, where is a wolf's weaknesses?" Shownu asked, as he slowly take off his shirt.

"The nape. Behind the knees. Those are the main points. If you can, you bite their neck, while pressing them down"

"Uh... I'm going to get a drink" Michael walk off.

"You see? He never listens" Morgan said, pointing to Michael that was walking away.

"Can you demonstrate?" Wonho asked. Shownu back away and then he pointed to Jooheon.

"Pretend he's a rogue. Show us" Jooheon look at Shownu, in disbelief.

"I'm the target now?" He asked.

"I'll just show how you bite. Here, lay on your stomach" She said, Jooheon shake his head at Shownu, before he slowly obeyed, after seeing his hyung's stern look. She then got on top of him, before she straddle his hip.

"Are you okay? Am I too heavy?" She asked, to be sure.

"It's okay" He said, then she leans down and she bit down his neck, which he instantly gasp.

"She really bit me!" Jooheon jumped and she quickly got off him. The other members laughed at the both of them.

"Then, how am I supposed to demonstrate? You clamp your jaw at the person's nape and then you don't let go and then you quickly break the neck"

"I didn't expect you to really bite me. I just thought you would put your head at my neck" He held the back of his neck, looking at her with alarmed eyes.