(30)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Ah!" She jolted up with a gasp. She instantly sit up and she glanced around the room she was in. She instantly recognized it as the Red Pine pack's territory and pack house. She then glance around, she saw a needle stuck into her arm and she was connected to a heart monitor. She slowly remove the needle and she slowly got up. She instantly stumbled, but she slowly, regained her composure. She then proceed to head towards the bathroom as she felt an urge to urinate. After she was done and she went to wash her hands. She froze, seeing her reflection.

"Oh my god" She blink, once, twice and three times. Her skin looks like it was glowing, with a rosy tint and her hair was long now, reaching her waist. From below her shoulders, to her waist. How long exactly was she out? She looks skinnier and she look at the white hospital gown she was wearing.

"Ugh. I stink" She then proceed to take a shower. After she was done bathing, she look at herself in the mirror, drying her hair with the blow dryer by the side of the counter. Even their scars were gone, any bullet scars or deep scars were completely gone. It was like her skin was renewed.

"I feel like a princess again" Neveah said.

"Me too" Morgan said, before she went to brush her teeth.

"I'm hungry" Neveah stated.

"Me too" Morgan said, before she went outside and she went to search for a change of clothing.

"Do we even have anything to wear?" Neveah asked. Morgan proceed to the closet and she slowly opened it. She saw many dresses and she grabbed a lilac lace dress. As she put it on, she noticed it was transparent, and it revealed her figure.

"This dress feels comfortable" Neveah said.

"Ugh" Morgan froze, when she felt her stomach grumbling once again.

"We should search for something to eat" Morgan then proceed to head out of the room and then she glanced around.

"Why is there no one around?" She wondered. What time is it even? She then proceed down the stairs and then saw only few signs of life, but it's only the servants.

"Excuse me" She called one servant.

"Where is Alpha Mage?" Morgan asked, as she glanced around.

"In the dining room, down the hall" The servant replied, uninterested. Morgan thanked her, before proceeding to head to the dining room, hoping there was food. As she slowly open the door, she could already smell the scent of food. Upon entering, everyone, every single one of them froze and look at her shocked.

"G-good morning" She greeted. Emily instantly got up and rushed towards Morgan, Michael followed from behind. Morgan was taken aback, as Emily pulled her in a tight hug and Michael hugged her as well.

"Ugh!" Morgan groans, as she hugged them back, tightly.

"How long exactly was I out?" She asked them.

"Six months, three weeks and two days" Emily replied, making Morgan look at her wide-eyed. Six months?! Oh, damn! It all felt like a dream.

"Your majesty. We didn't expect you this morning" Alpha Mage looks quite shocked.

"I didn't expect me this morning too" She replied, smiling softly at him. Her eyes darted towards Minhyuk, who was already staring back at her. They were all too stunned to even react to her joke, they just look back at her, wondering how the hell is she standing there.