(40)

Third Person's POV

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

"Oh, god" Minhyuk couldn't even feel more satisfied.

"When I thought you couldn't feel more amazing" He stated, crashing by her side. She instantly covered her face and turn to her side, sobs racking her body. He look to his side at her bare back, watching as her body trembled as she cried in her hands.

"Stop crying!" He gripped her arm and pulled her to face him, but she quickly tug her arm back, not even wanting to feel his touch. Just to piss her off even more, he simply came closer and wrap his arms around her.

"Don't even touch me!" She growled, wanting to push him off, but he wrapped his arms tighter and pull her smack against him. She instantly cried in his chest, hating the feeling of how violated she felt just a few moments ago.

"Sshh" He shushed her, as he instantly placed his lips on her temple. Her cries slowly died down, and she was softly sniffling.

"Go to sleep" He mumbled into her ear, she felt him shift to a comfortable position and she felt his head leaning on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan look up at him, tiredly. Her eyes were still droopy and she really wanted to go back to sleep, but he suddenly carried her out of bed and brought her into the shower. Minhyuk slowly pull the lever and her body tensed up as the water hit her hot skin, making her flinch. She gripped his arm, feeling cold as heck. He then wrapped his arms around her, she instantly hugged him back, their fronts against each other. She shivered slightly, before the cold water started to warm up and she relaxed at the warm water. Her eyes fluttered close, as she tightened her hold on him. He wanted to pull away, but he noticed that she was comfortable on him. He then grabbed the soap, before rubbing it all over her body.

Her eyes shot open, feeling his hands all over her. Her heart started to race and she then feel his lips on her neck, her breathing hitched, as he started sucking on her skin. She gasped, as she was turn around, so her back was against his front, her breathing turn ragged, as he nip and suck on her skin. His hands roaming at her front, rubbing soap all over her breasts and down her arms. She blinked nervously, as she felt his hand traveling downwards. She didn't stop him, she felt nervous, but she couldn't fight him off. Her head threw back and his other free hand gripped her cheeks and made her face him. He look at her distressed face, before capturing her lips.

"Ah!" She bit his lip, as a reflex, feeling him rubbing circles at her heat. He jerk a little, pulling away and looking at her.

"Please, don't!" She gripped his hand, looking into his eyes pleadingly. He ignored her protests and slowly started playing with her. She gripped his hand tightly.

"Minhyuk! Stop!" She pleaded, through gritted teeth. He got frustrated and slammed her against the shower wall. She whimpered, as he forced his hand through her legs that was clenched close. She felt her knees trembling and tears pricked her eyes. He look down at her with a clenched jaw, he begged to be satisfied. He pushed an arm on her neck, she was forced to look at him. She pushed against his arm, while the other hand was gripping onto his hand that was playing with her heat.

"Nnghh!" She grumbled, as she felt choked by his arm, pressing against her neck. Minhyuk smashed his lips against hers, making her grumble in the kiss. She couldn't fight him off, she felt so weak every time he does this to her. As she climaxed all over his fingers, he pull out and rinsed his fingers off.

"Wait! Please! Don't!" He hold up one of her legs, before he insert his hard member into her, making her whimper out loud. He instantly shivered, feeling her muscles clamping around his length tightly. He leans against her harder. She pushed against his chest, as he pushed in and out of her. He groans out loud, as he look down at him, pumping in and out of her slowly. She cried out in pain, feeling him hit her sensitive spot.