01

---; Irene

"Bae, you wanna eat with us?" I immediately shooked my head to Taehyung who's standing infront of me with his whole squad behind him.

"Nawp, I'll go eat with Wendy" his smile faded as he nodded and turned his back to me. I heard his friends teased him, they even said 'rejected' multiple times.

I sighed as I wait for my bestfriend Wannie. Where the hell is she? I stood up from the bench I've been sitting and started walking away to look for my bestfriend.

"BITCH!" I turned my gazed to the smol bean who's running to me, "BITCH BITCH BIIIIIITCH!" I held her shoulders to calm her down, "Calm the fuck down, hoe. What is it?" she stared at me for about 3 seconds and started squeeling like she's possesed.

"OH MY GAWD! OOOOOH MY GOD!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" she suddenly hugged and left me confused.

What in the fucking world is happening with this girl?

"eONNIEEEEE!!!!!!" why does my friends loves to scream?

I found out the two maknaes skipping towards us. Like what Wendy did, Joy and Yerim hugged me. They're so weird, my goodness.

"Woah hold the shit up, girls. What's wrong with you? Are you sick or something?" I even felt their necks and foreheads if they're sick, their temperature seems normal but they're really acting abnormal.

"Okay okay. Listen, hoe. Remember that clumsy and dumb girl you dumped way back in 3rd grade?" Wendy asked as the two nodded.

"Who?" I asked back. She rolled her eyes on me, "The girl in specs and baggy clothes! The one you called weirdo!" I just gave her a confused look.

"Fuck" she cussed, "Damn that memory, Bae Joohyun! You really are a fucking old woman!" she exclaimed facepalming. The two maknaes laughed but I glared at them making them shut their mouths and just gave me a peace sign before running away, "Unnie, we have classes already. Gotta go!" Joy said before pulling Yeri away.

Basically, I remember no one. Goddamn it's been 8 years! We're senior highschools now. Of course I won't remember.

"Idiot! It was 8 years already, of course I won't remember! I don't even remember dumping or getting in a relationship with someone" I said while crossing my arms unto my chest.

"You never dated someone" she told me, "Exactly" I mumbled.

"But please. PLEASE TRY TO REMEMBER!" she said while hugging my arm. Now what does she wants?

"Do you remember someone named Kang Seulgi?" I stopped for a second on her question.

"Familliar but nah, I can't remember where did I heard that name and I don't care" she facepalmed once again on my answer and stomped her foot. She even slapped someone who just innocently walking behind us.

Fortunately, it was Nayeon who's busy on her phone. Look at this fucking retard, she slapped someone who's just peacefully walking and did nothing to her.

"Oh hey, Nayeon" she even greeted the shocked Nayeon who's holding her right cheek.

"Why'd you slapped me?!"

"Yah, don't act like I slapped you hard. Your head did not even flew away" Wendy messes the taller girl's hair. Nayeon pushed Wendy's forehead using her fingers, "Yeah, right. Gotta go, see you in class" Nayeon uttered then walked away.

Wendy nudged at my shoulders, "Why the fuck did you slapped her?" I asked but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay back to the topic, Kang Seulg-"

"What's with her?" I asked boredly.

"Let me finish, will you?" she said making me laugh.

"So, Kang fucking Seulgi, if you can't remember, the one you fucking dumped when we were on 3rd grade-"

"Geez, sure I will dump her. We're too young-"

"I SAID LET ME FUCKING FINISH YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!" she exclaimed looking so annoyed, she almost want to slap me lol.

"Okay okay hahahaha. You cursed too much, can you chill?" I teased. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"So again, yeah the one you called weirdo because of her baggy clothes and nerdy style. She's now studying here in Seoul University! And she's damn hot as fuck! I can't even-" she pauses and then held her chest like she's about to pass out.

"SHE'S REALLY HOT! OH MY GOD I THINK I'M GAY! IF YOU SEE HER, I'M SURE YOU'LL REGRET DUMPING HER. SHE'S A DAMNNNNN HMMM GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL! I WANT HER TO BE MY WIFE!" she sounds like a fantasizing pervert. I gave her a disgusted look.

"Hoe, I don't care and I will never care. I'm freaking straight and not GAY unlike you" she gave me an 'I'm offended' look while her hands on her chest, "Bitch, what" I didn't answer, instead I continued walking because I'm so soo hungry.

"Hah! Straight" I heard her mumbled, "I swear to my red hair and my bald eyebrows- fucking Yerim can choke for calling me a red egg- you, and you will be a bendable ruler if you saw that Kang" she continued blabbing but still I ignored her.

I suddenly stopped walking when I saw a tall girl in a messy bun laughing with a pretty girl, a blonde boyish one and a girl in orange(?) hair along with a girl in brown hair. Istg, there are lots of girls there but my eyes were pinned on the chinky eyed girl that looks like a bear.

She looks... familliar? I just can't remember where did I saw her.